Real Black Fathers of The Coli

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I disagree with the OP's claim that I get "shytted on"

But I'll still get my brag on.

Got 2 kids of my own. No kids outside of my marriage. Recently adopted my wife's 7 year old cousin.

All 3 are amazing kids. My daughter is 8 and in "gifted classes" at school. She's already reading at a 9th grade level and she's plays violin and she's really good at it

My 4 year old son is the coolest little dude I know. Already strong, already knows how to protect his sisters. Ahead of the curve in his preschool class, and is in absolute love with anything that has to do with cars. I wish there was some type of young mechanics program for kids his age.

My adopted daughter is 7 and she's had I rough so far. Her mom has had issues since she was born and she's seen some shyt a 7 year old kid has no business seeing. She's been with us about 6 months and she's turned it all the way around. She's got a long way to go, but she's determined and most importantly happy with us.

My wife is our glue. Her and I make a great team. Raising these kids can be hard but we prop each other up. Where I fall short she picks up the slack and vice versa.

Ultimately we are a happy successful young black family, and I'm very proud of what we have accomplished.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black father checking in. My son is 2 and he's awesome. He's intelligent, well-mannered, handsome, and fun to be around. Always cops me compliments and he has two older girlfriends already :banderas:

I work two jobs and go to college because I want him to be taken care of but I try to teach him to take care of himself too.

I'll get off an 18 hour day, be in a bad mood, and he will still manage to put a smile on my face when I go pick him up because he gets do happy to see me.

MY7Kau5.jpg

I love my little man. Makes everything I do worth it. :mjcry:

It's why I just bought him a swing set and play escape combo to go in my backyard. :banderas:
Why does your kid look white breh :usure:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I have 2 boys, one is 2, and the other is 5. The best thing has ever happened to me. My first King came around the time in which I probably needed it the most to help me grow up even more. Had the vision and know how, just needed more motivation. I love them to death.

:salute: to you and yours. Stay motivated bruh!

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I disagree with the OP's claim that I get "shytted on"

But I'll still get my brag on.

Got 2 kids of my own. No kids outside of my marriage. Recently adopted my wife's 7 year old cousin.

All 3 are amazing kids. My daughter is 8 and in "gifted classes" at school. She's already reading at a 9th grade level and she's plays violin and she's really good at it

My 4 year old son is the coolest little dude I know. Already strong, already knows how to protect his sisters. Ahead of the curve in his preschool class, and is in absolute love with anything that has to do with cars. I wish there was some type of young mechanics program for kids his age.

My adopted daughter is 7 and she's had I rough so far. Her mom has had issues since she was born and she's seen some shyt a 7 year old kid has no business seeing. She's been with us about 6 months and she's turned it all the way around. She's got a long way to go, but she's determined and most importantly happy with us.

My wife is our glue. Her and I make a great team. Raising these kids can be hard but we prop each other up. Where I fall short she picks up the slack and vice versa.

Ultimately we are a happy successful young black family, and I'm very proud of what we have accomplished.
:mjcry:sounds like something straight out of sitcom
:salute:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this thread tho, brehs...:mjcry::to:

i have 2 sons.....13 and 17. my 13 year old is my biological child. every day when i arrive home and open the garage to drive in, he comes out to watch me drive in with the :obama: look on his face. he has been doing that since he was in 1st grade. my day isn't complete until i see him do that. he's a red belt in karate and an honor roll student that is taking french as an elective :whoo:. my lil dude...:wow:

my 17 year old is my step son, but i never call him that. he is my SON. i have raised him since he was 1. he's on his teenage :takedat::jawalrus::mjpls::youngsabo:status, but he is also an honor roll student, participates in about 5 different organizations in school, is a center snare in the percussion section of the marching band, and has a VERY large stack of college letters from schools interested in him. he doesn't know it yet, but he will be getting a car for christmas this year....:obama::sas2:

i love my kids man....:wow: and i love being a father. i grew up with a wonderful father in the household with me, and i'm DETERMINED for my kids to have the same.:win:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My son 4
me and his mother not together but we cool
love my lil man
i couldnt EVER see myself steppin out on him
fukk that
plus the fukkery with him is legendary
this fukkin guy took my polo cologne the other day and pours it in the sink
and i smell it and im like "the fukk!?!"
go in my bathroom and hes washing his face with the shyt
like hes having an outer body experience smh
"Im like, my nikka... what are you doin?"

He goes "fresh and so clean clean!":deadmanny:

Thats his uncles ringtone

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
My son made 9 months on the 16th of this month. I had my first at 34 and it's the most unbelievable experience I've ever had. He can stand up, crawl and he is saying "da da". I love my baby more than my own life, and I'll give mines for his if necessary. He is beautiful. Understand, this is what you don't see. Hard working black men given air and camera time in the media. Brothers who rise with their families and pray with them at night. Regardless of their level of education or financial status, there are excellent black fathers out there who are just as successful as anyone because of the righteous upbringing of their children, love they give their wives and the impact on their families. What they need to do is a documentary on brothers who aren't constantly in the media, but a regular joe but he excels in his capacity as a hubby and dad and his contributions to his community and how his impact has changed lives within his own household. I'm not raising my son like me or the way my wife were raised. Love my boy like mad.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I love this

I just had my first child and shes a beautiful little girl! I love this little girl to pieces and she dead ass looks just like me. She's barely 4 months and already very chatty and holding her own bottle. We literally just put the bottle in her hands and she starts drinking.

Fatherhood is crazy but i do love my daughter and she loves me. Nothing feels better than when she just falls asleep on my chest or we just hang out and talk. My baby is going to become president one day:mjcry: