Real Black Fathers of The Coli

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It's funny in another thread I was saying how I just wanted a damn meal to myself (shyt I still do) but went home and my 2 year old daughter decorated me a pumpkin with all sports stuff on it "because Daddy like football) :to: They can change your day, mood, everything... They can motivate you to go to work and stay for overtime, or they can show you something that makes you want for more. I love my babies...

My two oldest girls gravitate towards they mom. They compete for her affection and attention. They know to leave me alone when the Falcons is on, or when im on the Coli, thats Daddy Time. They harass the wife. My youngest tho, is my partner. When she was about 2, if i was sitting down watching a game she would drag her little plastic chair and sit next to me. Or if i was online at my desk, here she go with the little pink chair. The first few times she did it i thought she wanted something. She would never ask for anything. She would just sit with me and chill. That's when i labelled her my Lil' Buddy. She just likes to be near me, and we hang sometimes and dont even speak . She laughs when i laugh. She jumps up when i jump during sports. She just mimics her pops. :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My two oldest girls gravitate towards they mom. They compete for her affection and attention. They know to leave me alone when the Falcons is on, or when im on the Coli, thats Daddy Time. They harass the wife. My youngest tho, is my partner. When she was about 2, if i was sitting down watching a game she would drag her little plastic chair and sit next to me. Or if i was online at my desk, here she go with the little pink chair. The first few times she did it i thought she wanted something. She would never ask for anything. She would just sit with me and chill. That's when i labelled her my Lil' Buddy. She just likes to be near me, and we hang sometimes and dont even speak . She laughs when i laugh. She jumps up when i jump during sports. She just mimics her pops. :mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

My son do the same thing when the bashetball game on.

He'll even ask me to put my phone down so we can focus on basketball together.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Black father checking in. My son is 2 and he's awesome. He's intelligent, well-mannered, handsome, and fun to be around. Always cops me compliments and he has two older girlfriends already :banderas:

I work two jobs and go to college because I want him to be taken care of but I try to teach him to take care of himself too.

I'll get off an 18 hour day, be in a bad mood, and he will still manage to put a smile on my face when I go pick him up because he gets do happy to see me.

MY7Kau5.jpg

I love my little man. Makes everything I do worth it. :mjcry:

It's why I just bought him a swing set and play escape combo to go in my backyard. :banderas:

I ain't looking for no daps or anything. I don't feel beaten down by the rhetoric of black fathers being absent because for the most part it's true. I just enjoy every minute of being a dad and taking care of my son.

Anyhow, I got one son that is 19 months old now and I got another child on the way. We don't know if the new baby is gonna be a boy or a girl yet.

:datazz:
4PiK8mR.jpg

So freakin' cute!

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Black men aint shyt!
Black men are abandoners!
Black men don't take care of their own!
Black men are too lazy to lead a family!
Black men are too irresponsible to head a household!

Black fathers, yall are shytted on and demonized by almost everyone outside of the Black male himself.

This is the official Black Fathers of The Coli brag thread.

Come and :eat: free daps and +rep, and say a little piece about your kids and about fatherhood in general.

Please at least include how many kids you have and their ages and genders. You don't have to include names unless you want. Also include a few things that make your child unique such as a talent they may have.
You can brag about'cha youngins ALL YOU WANT and list as many things you want.

Please remember this is also a dap, +rep thread for fathers (and me of course :stopitslime:) so don't forget to bless nikkas when you post :blessed:
I'm not a father yet but I'm bout to be...my mom only got 1 grand kid cause out of four sisters only one of them got a kid and she only got one :beli: ...she's counting on me to give her grand babies brehs :mjcry::mjcry:...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:salute: To all the Fathers. This thread is so sweet :mjcry: Most of the young fathers I know are working hard and love their kids. I thought many black men were breaking the stereotype these days. Its beautiful fathers are so needed.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
2 daughters and a son :blessed:

Bringing them up with confidence :lawd:
Always tell my daughters they're beautiful, intelligent, and they can do anything they put their mind to :obama:
Training my son on the court but bringing him up to let him know thats not the only option :smugbiden:
They know they can come to me for anything and have never wanted for nothing :myman:
Both my daughters on the honor roll :banderas:
Son will be when he starts :ufdup:
Always complimented on them when we go out :salute:
@The Don is the definition of a father :youngsabo:

Do him a favor breh. Introduce him to the Lord's game :blessed:

Baseball-Glove-and-Bat.jpg

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I got 3, a 7yr old step daughter, a two year old son, and a 2 month old daughter
Psalm 127:3-5
"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate."

My son is hilarious he's obsessed with TMNT, every Friday I watch TMNT with the kids while my wife sleeps. It's just amazes me that he likes the same things that I did as a kid :mjcry: My daughters are special too :blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
My kid last night..went and grabbed the pillow from her bed...walked to the living room ...dropped the pillow...then layed on top of it and crashed....she is 13 months...:mjcry:

:dead: my daughter just turned one n she did something similar. I was layed up on the couch watching TV and she starts yanking the pillow from my under head. I'm like :wtf: so I let her have it, she drops it on the floor and lays her head on it like :ahh:..lol that had me like :gladbron:, its crazy when you see them do shyt like that for the first time