Real Black Fathers of The Coli

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
@Blaxican707 get these daps breh :to:

dap + rep (You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to 61 Corpses again.)

The mods need to fix this damn rep cap...
but thanks breh :mjcry:

I got 4 chillen, boys are 5 and 8, girls are 12 and 15... I do anything for them, and I don't care if the general public think I'ma POS because of my skin color. I got more important shyt on my than that. My kids are gonna make it :to:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
It's funny in another thread I was saying how I just wanted a damn meal to myself (shyt I still do) but went home and my 2 year old daughter decorated me a pumpkin with all sports stuff on it "because Daddy like football) :to: They can change your day, mood, everything... They can motivate you to go to work and stay for overtime, or they can show you something that makes you want for more. I love my babies...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black father checking in. My son is 2 and he's awesome. He's intelligent, well-mannered, handsome, and fun to be around. Always cops me compliments and he has two older girlfriends already :banderas:

I work two jobs and go to college because I want him to be taken care of but I try to teach him to take care of himself too.

I'll get off an 18 hour day, be in a bad mood, and he will still manage to put a smile on my face when I go pick him up because he gets do happy to see me.

MY7Kau5.jpg

I love my little man. Makes everything I do worth it. :mjcry:

It's why I just bought him a swing set and play escape combo to go in my backyard. :banderas:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Black father checking in. My son is 2 and he's awesome. He's intelligent, well-mannered, handsome, and fun to be around. Always cops me compliments and he has two older girlfriends already :banderas:

I work two jobs and go to college because I want him to be taken care of but I try to teach him to take care of himself too.

I'll get off an 18 hour day, be in a bad mood, and he will still manage to put a smile on my face when I go pick him up because he gets do happy to see me.

MY7Kau5.jpg

I love my little man. Makes everything I do worth it. :mjcry:

It's why I just bought him a swing set and play escape combo to go in my backyard. :banderas:

They grow up so fast :mjcry:. My son is already at my shoulders and i'm 6'2:mjcry:...Seems like yesterday I was able to hold him with one hand.:mjcry:

He's on my PS4 right now:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I ain't looking for no daps or anything. I don't feel beaten down by the rhetoric of black fathers being absent because for the most part it's true. I just enjoy every minute of being a dad and taking care of my son.

Anyhow, I got one son that is 19 months old now and I got another child on the way. We don't know if the new baby is gonna be a boy or a girl yet.

:datazz:
4PiK8mR.jpg

Last edited:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I ain't looking for no daps or anything. I don't feel beaten down by the rhetoric of black fathers being absent because for the most part it's true. I just enjoy every minute of being a dad and taking care of my son.

Anyhow, I got one son that is 19 months old now and I got another child on the way. We don't know if the new baby is gonna be a boy or a girl yet.

Respect bruh :salute:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I have 3 daughters, ages 4, 8, and 11. I also have another outside child. :demonic:.......... My baby is stuck to me like glue. My lady is a excellent mother. Cant complain. We share the duties as a unit. We both cook, clean and tend the kids. We both have fulltime jobs. I work Thurs-Sun and wifey does Mon-Thurs........... I even will comb their hair before school sometimes :manny:. Its a damn challenge being the only male in a house, and i badly want a son and a mancave, but i wouldnt trade my babies for the world.

And i dont need any rep or dap. I enjoy my calling in my life....and black fathers need to be visible and vocal.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I have 3 daughters, ages 4, 8, and 11. I also have another outside child. :demonic:.......... My baby is stuck to me like glue. My lady is a excellent mother. Cant complain. We share the duties as a unit. We both cook, clean and tend the kids. We both have fulltime jobs. I work Thurs-Sun and wifey does Mon-Thurs........... I even will comb their hair before school sometimes :manny:. Its a damn challenge being the only male in a house, and i badly want a son and a mancave, but i wouldnt trade my babies for the world.

And i dont need any rep or dap. I enjoy my calling in my life....

Man I've been holding this in all thread, but i give in

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: