Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
ain't nothing wrong with the white women that live in canton in b-more. I've been happy with the white women in that area. The worse white women live in Anne Arundel county...especially in Brooklyn right outside the city and the other parts of AA county got trailer trash. Dundalk white women are interesting. But there was nice looking jewish girls around pimlico in west baltimore extended into Pikesville in the county.

and towson is home to a lot of white women from NY/NJ at least 10yrs ago when I was looking at college. Not sure how local the pawgs are, hahaha.

All the decent white women in the b-more area coming up went Byrn Mawr, Roland Park, McDonogh, Seton Keough IMO.
Hell yeah, I went to Towson last April I was around dulane valley area, there was just snow bunnies all over

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
ain't nothing wrong with the white women that live in canton in b-more. I've been happy with the white women in that area. The worse white women live in Anne Arundel county...especially in Brooklyn right outside the city and the other parts of AA county got trailer trash. Dundalk white women are interesting. But there was nice looking jewish girls around pimlico in west baltimore extended into Pikesville in the county.

and towson is home to a lot of white women from NY/NJ at least 10yrs ago when I was looking at college. Not sure how local the pawgs are, hahaha.

All the decent white women in the b-more area coming up went Byrn Mawr, Roland Park, McDonogh, Seton Keough IMO.

IDK breh even the mixed jawns be smug from what i see and i hear they be the biggest smuts runnin around....But yea i feel you these hoes do be gassed up out here, thats why you gotta pick and choose...as long as you put together and don't have crazy standards you should be able eat well..you def cant go wrong with the out of town hoes they all ways gonna be the most open and willing, thats cut out alot of the other bs ..that's ironic you mention VA tho cause the got the biggest rep for havin stuck up hoes

Yea but the bad bmore sluts be outta towners. Only homegrown bad bmore broads be the mixed jawns. I dont fukk wit DC or PG jawns no more cause they stuck up & the MOCO jawns be boujie 4 the most parts. I try to get the hoes with the out of state license plates that are not from DC or MD but VA hoes are str8 tho.
476.gif
t
You guys are seriously discussing stuck up Bmore girls with high standards? I've met prostitutes more choosy than an average baltimore chick.

Rice has arms big as thighs if he really hit her with any force she would be in a hospital. Plus from what I know, he's a genuinely good guy unlike most NFL players. Could be worse, ask Terrell Suggs bout his bytch:mjpls:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u ever been spit on?

Women need to be careful how they react to men. I wouldn't spit on another human being even if they were smaller than me, but if they outweighed me by let's say 150 pounds and had 5 times my upper body strength, i would be extra careful how I dealt with them. That's like an average man, spitting on Brock Lesnar and not expecting to be knocked out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women need to be careful how they react to men. I wouldn't spit on another human being even if they were smaller than me, but if they outweighed me by let's say 150 pounds and had 5 times my upper body strength, i would be extra careful how I dealt with them. That's like an average man, spitting on Brock Lesnar and not expecting to be knocked out.

Yep.Girls should be taught how to "charm" men out of being mad.By nature, they're naturally equipped to do so(even beyond the physical).

Instead, the modern female is taught to "think like a man" and act confrontational.That G.I Jane mentality has got a lot of females laying on their back pockets lately.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
#HOH I'm officially gone off the team, shyts going to a different level. I'm now #FoH completely.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm hearing that he didn't opt for the carry option because he feared of fumbling situation

:ld: