Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Aye them Bmore Pawgs look better than the mudduck black bytches out there

loll you right majority of ones from there black or white are smug as hell...so either way u losin.....the attractive jawns move out the city the first chance, I've met a bunch out here in DC and PG.....i aint been out to the county but i heard they be out there too, i know for a fact morgan and towson got bad bytches....

Last edited:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
loll you right majority of ones from there black or white are smug as hell........the attractive jawns move out the city the first chance, I've met a bunch out here in DC and PG.....i aint been out to the county but i heard they be out there too, i know for a fact morgan and towson got bad bytches....

Yea but the bad bmore sluts be outta towners. Only homegrown bad bmore broads be the mixed jawns. I dont fukk wit DC or PG jawns no more cause they stuck up & the MOCO jawns be boujie 4 the most parts. I try to get the hoes with the out of state license plates that are not from DC or MD but VA hoes are str8 tho.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Yea but the bad bmore sluts be outta towners. Only homegrown bad bmore broads be the mixed jawns. I dont fukk wit DC or PG jawns no more cause they stuck up & the MOCO jawns be boujie 4 the most parts. I try to get the hoes with the out of state license plates that are not from DC or MD but VA hoes are str8 tho.

IDK breh even the mixed jawns be smug from what i see and i hear they be the biggest smuts runnin around....But yea i feel you these hoes do be gassed up out here, thats why you gotta pick and choose...as long as you put together and don't have crazy standards you should be able eat well..you def cant go wrong with the out of town hoes they all ways gonna be the most open and willing, thats cut out alot of the other bs ..that's ironic you mention VA tho cause the got the biggest rep for havin stuck up hoes

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
IDK breh even the mixed jawns be smug from what i see and i hear they be the biggest smuts runnin around....But yea i feel you these hoes do be gassed up out here, thats why you gotta pick and choose...as long as you put together and don't have crazy standards you should be able eat well..you def cant go wrong with the out of town hoes they all ways gonna be the most open and willing, thats cut out alot of the other bs ..that's ironic you mention VA tho cause the got the biggest rep for havin stuck up hoes
When I am talking about VA I mean anywhere south of Richmond VA them NOVA hoes is smug as hell too.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's a bunch of accusations being made based on an unsourced article in here

@justin_fenton: Re: Deadspin report that Rice "uppercut" his fiancée, police spokeswoman says "nothing like that was in the official report"
i know the knocked out shyt was nonsense, look at that chin. she was born to take a uppercut and say "that's all you got?"