Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't nothing wrong with the white women that live in canton in b-more. I've been happy with the white women in that area. The worse white women live in Anne Arundel county...especially in Brooklyn right outside the city and the other parts of AA county got trailer trash. Dundalk white women are interesting. But there was nice looking jewish girls around pimlico in west baltimore extended into Pikesville in the county.

and towson is home to a lot of white women from NY/NJ at least 10yrs ago when I was looking at college. Not sure how local the pawgs are, hahaha.

All the decent white women in the b-more area coming up went Byrn Mawr, Roland Park, McDonogh, Seton Keough IMO.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
ain't nothing wrong with the white women that live in canton in b-more. I've been happy with the white women in that area. The worse white women live in Anne Arundel county...especially in Brooklyn right outside the city and the other parts of AA county got trailer trash. Dundalk white women are interesting. But there was nice looking jewish girls around pimlico in west baltimore extended into Pikesville in the county.

and towson is home to a lot of white women from NY/NJ at least 10yrs ago when I was looking at college. Not sure how local the pawgs are, hahaha.

All the decent white women in the b-more area coming up went Byrn Mawr, Roland Park, McDonogh, Seton Keough IMO.

:usure:
Why are you still talking about that? Let's focus on the story.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore

AA women are str8 up racist whores...trashy as fukk...I work out Glen Burnie so I would hit the bar with co workers....those women :camby:

Dundalk trashy too but they cool :manny:

Towson/Timonium/White Marsh pawgs :shaq:

If u want a "wigga" pawg hit the Hampden/Roland Park area

Owings Mills/Reisterstown got a good mix of broads :ohlawd:

But Ray gotta control that temper...although gettin spit on is crazy tough to brush off...u got too much to lose...bytches these days be setting n1kkas up so they can play Evelyn all on these shows and be in the spotlight

Last edited:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
if she spit on him she deserves to get the jax uppercut.

im 100% against putting my hands on a female but spitting is possibly the most disgusting gesture you could do to another person outside of pissing on somebody, he could have back hand her ass like debo did to debbie instead of the uppercut but she still deserved it.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
That nikka ain't uppercut nobody man :pachaha:
And if he did, I hoped he planted his feet properly when he threw the punch so he didn't injure himself further. We need him back 100% again for kickoff

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn, that's my distant cousin through one of the AA branches of my fam. :patrice: Too bad I ain't get to meet em, woulda told him that classic Soulja Slim line "If I gotta beat cha I don't need ya...."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
uppercut shawty

PapfY.png

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

Wrong as hell. Pawgz are all over bmore. Go to any market or mall during lunch time and you'll see the professional pawgs. Brooklyn and dundalk has trashy women but they also have some low class pawgs u just gotta look for em.