Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This.

What is going on at Stamford lately?
The only good thing that can come out of this is that guys like Tyson Kidd, Dean Ambrose, Antonio Cesaro, Maxine, etc. can get TV time on the main show.
Judging by past 3-hour RAW shows tho.....

:stopitslime:

You think those nyggas are gonna get time when it comes to them promoting John Cena this and John Cena that?:laugh::laugh: Why do you always fall for that shyt? You give McMahon WAY too much credit. This dude botched the Karma return...he's PUSHED the Bellas even though he KNEW they were leaving...he had the over and Smackdown carrying Bryan job to Sheamus in record time at Mania...Natalya was given a fart gimmick even though the fans liked her...that's the decisions that Vince McMahon have been high on in 2012.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
the more I think about this, the more I laugh 3 hours of raw? in 2012? every week? :stopitslime:

Daps
You think those nyggas are gonna get time when it comes to them promoting John Cena this and John Cena that?:laugh::laugh: Why do you always fall for that shyt? You give McMahon WAY too much credit. This dude botched the Karma return...he's PUSHED the Bellas even though he KNEW they were leaving...he had the over and Smackdown carrying Bryan job to Sheamus in record time at Mania...Natalya was given a fart gimmick even though the fans liked her...that's the decisions that Vince McMahon have been high on in 2012.

:sadcam: botched Kharma, currently sabotaging DB (18 seconds and the YES! movement after is all DB, no WWE), Natalya's fart gimmick is a slap in the face to Natalya and the Hart family IMO, sabotaged Punk last year now he's Cena-lite
:sadcam:

I'm trying to be optimistic b

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Only way to pull this off is to merge the brands. Even then, they don't NEARLY have enough talent!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
If it's an extra hour to build up new feuds, make existing ones interesting and give the wrestlers who can actually go more time to have a great match, ok. If it's an hour of some throwaway bullshyt, then, yeah, see what happened to Nitro when they went to three hours.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They got alot of audacity to try something like this after the butcher job the writing did leading to Mania and beyond. They're excuses for Cena, Sheamus, and trying to hold down Bryan was disgusting enough. Time for a crowd to get gully enough to pelt that ring with trash like it's 1999 again.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I would be fine with this if it meant one or two 10-15 minute singles or tag matches per show (besides the mainevent).

But that ain't gonna happen.

I give USA 3 months before this goes back to 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.