RAW Going 3 Hours PERMANENTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
know its been said...but death of WCW anyone??? this is fukkin dumb, if it wasnt for looking through the raw threads, I wouldnt be able to make it through the 2 hour show, let alone a 3 hr one every monday....u think this will be draft day?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just know they're gonna have todo some stupid gimmick like the guest host shyt to kill time.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
On one hand more RAW (more RAW, but the parts worth watching spread thinner) versus, presumably, less NCIS (one of my fav. shows). Not sure how I feel about this.

To their credit, they've finally began to work on the tag division. Does this mean respectability may be coming back to the women's division? I guess RAW brand domination will continue, after the pendulum has swung back in SD's favor, again.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If it means more wrestling, then this is a good thing...

However, based on current trend of Vince's E, it'll be an extra hour of backstage non-sense

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- While WWE claims that the switch to three-hours for RAW is permanent, people within the company believe that the show will be back to two-hours before the end of the year - whether the first hour be dropped or moved to the WWE Network as a recap or pre-show going into the 9pm timeslot.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm thinking now this could be a positive.

More Tag Team Showcases.

Up-and-Comers getting more shine.

Diva matches get more time for those who are into that.

Basically the E knows nobody watches the first hour so they can use it for enhancement talent.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
end the brand split, switch the US belt to the TV belt and have it defended weekly and they could be onto something

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
The road crews are going to be decimated after a few months of this. West coast shows are going to start at 4:30 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.