Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So the votes ARE including personality and not just looks. Fine.

Like I said before......factor in Kent's crazy personality and I completely understand the extra low ratings

But I can't help but wonder what you would rate him if he wasn't a pathetic psycho loser and was actually pretty cool personality-wise despite his height.......
Ive dated short men with great personalities, no chips on their shoulders etc before.
Im only 5'3 tho so most men are taller than me

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
This is probably the best response in this entire thread and frankly a major reason as to why Kent ain't getting no play.

3's don't wanna date 3's.

They aim high then claim the people they're attracted to are shallow for not liking them for who they are when the very reason they are attracted to that person is over shallow, superficial reasons.

Kent my nikka, but some of y'all dudes going a little too hard for him in here :mjlol:
If women don't find him attractive on here, then they don't. :francis:

I will say this though, Kent is Autistic, and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable rating an autistic girl's looks, but that's just me :francis:
autistic, ehhhhh maybe more like slight aspurger-y. Low hanging fruit in the social web...might have to start looking at more people at his level or at least find a girl thats an extreme nurturer.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
autistic, ehhhhh maybe more like slight aspurger-y. Low hanging fruit in the social web...might have to start looking at more people at his level or at least find a girl thats an extreme nurturer.
This goes back to what you pointed out first, and I agreed with.
He's too entitled to go for a woman on his level.

And he's had videos talking about his struggles with autism in high school.