Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
you can desire whatever you want bb. hell, you already told nikkas to hit the gym just to lift bbws--i know the hypocritical shyt you on
I personally dont have anything against people having preferences since i have my own.

I just dont agree with the fact that u feel since im fat and dark skinned that i cant have preferences which is backwards

Kentry has obvious preferences yet yall nikkas dont check him :mjpls:

A womans preference stays under attack on here

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
its horrible aint it :wow:

I honestly believe if Kent was 5'10" but still had the same face, body shape, clothes and overall appearance, they would have voted more in the 2 to 5 range........and that's STILL factoring in all the psychotic "I'm a loser virgin and women won't give me the time of day" videos

Keep him 5'10" and don't factor in his personality & videos....I believe he'd be killing the 4-7 range in this poll

Raava

Staff member
Daps
fine, i'll go :arrogant2:

I was trying to be nice and not ban you from the thread or give you warnings. But you don't appreciate the little things
4962a6458b816a8ba6dcf69406a60822.png

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
The salon was made before I joined and I don't mind y'all :pachaha:

Your join date is none of my concern, I said "you nikkas" so unless you're every woman I wasn't specifically speaking about you. You apparently have a problem if you don't like the way our mods do their job, luckily this section wasn't made for you.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I honestly believe if Kent was 5'10" but still had the same face, body shape, clothes and overall appearance, they would have voted more in the 2 to 5 range........and that's STILL factoring in all the psychotic "I'm a loser virgin and women won't give me the time of day" videos

Keep him 5'10" and don't factor in his personality & videos....I believe he'd be killing the 4-7 range in this poll
Kentry is a black woman basher!

Of course a bunch of black women gave him low fukking ratings!

A white female dominated forum rated him low as well!

Whats your response to that @marcuz

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Kentry is a black woman basher!

Of course a bunch of black women gave him low fukking ratings!

So the votes ARE including personality and not just looks. Fine.

Like I said before......factor in Kent's crazy personality and I completely understand the extra low ratings

But I can't help but wonder what you would rate him if he wasn't a pathetic psycho loser and was actually pretty cool personality-wise despite his height.......

Prynce

Daps
Your join date is none of my concern, I said "you nikkas" so unless you're every woman I wasn't specifically speaking about you. You apparently have a problem if you don't like the way our mods do their job, luckily this section wasn't made for you.
<3 missed you in TC :hug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Two extremely proud, flawed individuals wouldn't work.
This is probably the best response in this entire thread and frankly a major reason as to why Kent ain't getting no play.

3's don't wanna date 3's.

They aim high then claim the people they're attracted to are shallow for not liking them for who they are when the very reason they are attracted to that person is over shallow, superficial reasons.

Kent my nikka, but some of y'all dudes going a little too hard for him in here :mjlol:
If women don't find him attractive on here, then they don't. :francis:

I will say this though, Kent is Autistic, and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable rating an autistic girl's looks, but that's just me :francis: