How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
there's no evidence to suggest short women date short men. short women on the same bullshyt tall women are on. women of ALL heights and races practice heightism.

A tall man to a short woman is not the same as a tall man to me, I'm 8 inches too tall and 50 shades too black. :rolleyes: Y'all are acting like Kent is handsome, no one wants him.

this thread is crapshoot, but signaling out single gender over colorism and comparing it to height-ism is a pet peeve of mine.

black men AND women are colorstruck.

Are you keeping up with the conversation because @marcuz said he specifically didn't want women complaining about colorism, get your "not only men" ass outta my mentions.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
i dont think kent is ugly and certainly not a 1 :yeshrug:

this is why the childish gambinos of the world always end up with cacs. y'all be frontin on them until they make it, then you act like you always wanted em.

Childish Gambino is not on the same level as Kent, cut it the fukk out. His woman is Asian anyway and I don't care.

I respect you for being up front about that.

Thank you.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
ya cus he's a famous, rapper, comedian tv star. if he were some 22 nobody, y'all woulda pulled the same shyt and you know it

No, because Kent is unattractive regardless of whether or not he makes your dikk jump.

It's not about height, it's not about him being a lame. His personality sucks and he's ugly, deal with it.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
manipulate votes in poll about a mentally ill man who has attempted suicide multiple times, brehetts.

They manipulated it first. The women aren't the ones talking about showing him this thread. The women didn't request he be rated. We didn't make this thread get featured either.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
They manipulated it first. The women aren't the ones talking about showing him this thread. The women didn't request he be rated. We didn't make this thread get featured either.

anyone can vote however they please, just like the female posters are able to vote however they please in the rate this women thread. stop with the double standards.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
anyone can vote however they please, just like the female posters are able to vote however they please in the rate this women thread. stop with the double standards.
The women aren't voting a 4, a 10 because we identify with them, we don't vote shame, or derail those rate threads so what double standard? We simply don't do this try again and you also ignored the other stuff. This thread could have gone quitely by like the others.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we didn't manipulate the thread, we galvanized the voting public. y'all literally changed the polling options and results :dead:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
The women aren't voting a 4, a 10 because we identify with them, we don't vote shame, or derailing those rate threads so what double standard? We simply don't do this try again and you also ignored the other stuff. This thread could have gone quitely by like the others.

i repeat, anyone can vote however they please. and this thread was never going to go quietly, kent has 100 page+ thread dedicated to him in tlr.:dahell: