Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
nkFZkxw.gif

It took The Cubs 108 years so it could happen any day now...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
get a damn footstool and make the shyt work. i'm still waiting for women to explain why height matters so much.

how is he supposed to walk with a footstool?

Height matters to me because I don't want to feel like the jolly green giant next the guy I'm with. I was taller than most of the guys in middle school. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. There are other reasons but that's the main one. Shallow but :manny:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
yes, he has as well

but in both instances, y'all are still saying you all find these men unattractive for something they will never be able to fix. which is why im done entertaining any complaints of colorism, that shyt is dead.

He can't help being a woman hating c00n? I think he can, I gonna go out on a whim here and say the 1's aren't about his height. His personality makes him undesirable as hell.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if kent didn't make 1-2 comments about black women, the votes wouldn't change. i understand you all aren't a monolith, but at least juicy is being honest about her feelings.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is he supposed to walk with a footstool?

Height matters to me because I don't want to feel like the jolly green giant next the guy I'm with. I was taller than most of the guys in middle school. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. There are other reasons but that's the main one. Shallow but :manny:
i dont respect this answer cus it makes little sense, and guys can use the same card to defend colorism--but at least you are being honest.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
like i said, let kent have a popular tv, some money, and a white fiance--then y'all would claim you always wanted a kentray.

also, to the people voting him a 1 saying he's ugly. i dont want hear any of you hypocrites mad when nikkas get on the same shyt about features on BW
Soulja Boy is short, a rapper, and he has a bunch of money. He was even on love and hip hop and you know how much black women love drama....but he still wouldn't get less than a 3 from me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soulja Boy is short, a rapper, and he has a bunch of money. He was even on love and hip hop and you know how much black women love drama....but he still wouldn't get less than a 3 from me.
he's 5'9 and has no trouble getting bunz :what: