Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, because Kent is unattractive regardless of whether or not he makes your dikk jump.

It's not about height, it's not about him being a lame. His personality sucks and he's ugly, deal with it.
this thread is hardly about personality and everything to do with height. for whatever reason, you wanna scapegoat his personality, even though im arguing with several women explicitly saying its his height.

and you already said flat out you dont date short men, so you just proving my point

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
this thread is hardly about personality and everything to do with height. for whatever reason, you wanna scapegoat his personality, even though im arguing with several women explicitly saying its his height.

and you already said flat out you dont date short men, so you just proving my point

I don't date short men but there have been several men that I've rated higher than a 5 who were what I consider short so your point is moot. Kent sucks dikk.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kent, i know you reading this, breh. ignore these women and keep your eyes on the prize. dont date obese women you aren't attracted to. ignore single mothers. honestly, just avoid most black women all together--even the biracials. try for hispanics, they seem to be the least focused on height and other superficial traits.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
kent, i know you reading this, breh. ignore these women and keep your eyes on the prize. dont date obese women you aren't attracted to. ignore signal mothers. honestly, just avoid most black women all together--even the biracials. try for hispanics, they seem to be the least focused on height and other superficial traits.

You really think he's reading this? :lupe: hi kent, sorry i said you were a 1. i was trolling.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
These nikkas complain when we post in Tlr but flood the salon like a bunch of lil bytches complaining about bs.

nikkas have no real friends or guidance, new flavor of the year every year. Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and now this fatherless, p*ssyless, depressed lil bytch. fukk outta here. I don't feel sympathy for him or y'all.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Bu… bu… bu… he tried to kill himself. Go in tlr and tell other men to stop bullying women and posting videos of teenagers trying to bash them. You wanna talk about self esteem when there's a whole thread shytting on a child.

Suck my entire a$$hole, he's sexually frustrated. Girls bye.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas complain when we post in Tlr but flood the salon like a bunch of lil bytches complaining about bs.

nikkas have no real friends or guidance, new flavor of the year every year. Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and now this fatherless, p*ssyless, depressed lil bytch. fukk outta here. I don't feel sympathy for him or y'all.

my fatherless, p*ssyless, depressed, bytch ass likes the salon and all of you in it. :arrogant2:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
kent, i know you reading this, breh. ignore these women and keep your eyes on the prize. dont date obese women you aren't attracted to. ignore single mothers. honestly, just avoid most black women all together--even the biracials. try for hispanics, they seem to be the least focused on height and other superficial traits.

You really think he's reading this? :lupe: hi kent, sorry i said you were a 1. i was trolling.

Hopefully darwinism does its job if he can't handle reading this thread.

Gabby S. and Leslie Jones are still out here winning and surviving as "undesirable black women"

Raava

Staff member
Daps
we didn't manipulate the thread, we galvanized the voting public. y'all literally changed the polling options and results :dead:

Galvanized for what? This is a thread rating men all these others threads where dudes got judged harsh y'all were ghost. Even Char's thread where he was low rated by some, people just voted 10 and moved around.

Why are y'all in here trying to tell people why they voted? Trying to make it a height agenda like this dude doesn't have major character flaws. Like they don't vote women low in TLR for have a pic with a white guy on her insta. Like there haven't been 5'8 nikkas having a point deducted for height in previous threads and y'all were ghost. Like you really need an excuse to prefer light skins and bi racials :comeon:.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

fukk are you arguing with a bunch of black women for then, c00n ass nikka. Go post his pic to some hispanics and watch them shyt on him too. :rolleyes: