Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
should a 22 yr old virgin with no kids, let alone a first gf, really try to date single mothers? screw the fact that you're purposely sending kent into a meat grinder. doyou even care about the kids who will experience a plethora of random men in and out of their lives?

Ok, let me stop trolling for this one. While I don't think Kent should actively seek out overweight single mothers, I think he should be open to dating them. Of course I care but I'm not their mother so there's nothing I can do.

What kind of women do you suggest Kent try to date?

and women dont exactly find being an overweight single mother attractive either

:manny: at least we're honest. you guys are the ones trying to convince us that kent is attractive. :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: at least we're honest. you guys are the ones trying to convince us that kent is attractive. :mjpls:

like i said, let kent have a popular tv, some money, and a white fiance--then y'all would claim you always wanted a kentray.

also, to the people voting him a 1 saying he's ugly. i dont want hear any of you hypocrites mad when nikkas get on the same shyt about features on BW

Ashley Banks

Daps
like i said, let kent have a popular tv, some money, and a white fiance--then y'all would claim you always wanted a kentray.

also, to the people voting him a 1 saying he's ugly. i dont want hear any of you hypocrites mad when nikkas get on the same shyt about features on BW

Kevin hart is rich af but I'm not attracted to him and he's taller than kent and has a better personality. :mjgrin:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin hart is rich af but I'm not attracted to him and he's taller than kent and has a better personality. :mjgrin:

kevin hart has kinda branded himself with that "BW hater" label. so i dont expect any of you to find him attractive.

Ashley Banks

Daps
kevin hart has kinda labeled himself with that "BW hater" label. so i dont expect any of you to find him attractive.

well i didn't know that but I still wasn't attracted to him. :dead:

and doesn't kent hate bw?

Ashley Banks

Daps
yes, he has as well

but in both instances, y'all are still saying you all find these men unattractive for something they will never be able to fix. which is why im done entertaining any complaints of colorism, that shyt is dead.

well now youre making me feel bad

I'm 5'8 marcuz wtf am i supposed to do with a dude that's 5'2 :aicmon: