Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
dont think i've viewed many of these rate threads, but i hope y'all judging people on their personality in each one. :mjpls:
I don't find his personality attractive either, should I take off another point or leave it where its at?

And before you go there, its men I've been with who weren't 10's but their personality was so I gave them a chance.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because it's something men find unattractive.

should a 22 yr old virgin with no kids, let alone a first gf, really try to date single mothers? screw the fact that you're purposely sending kent into a meat grinder. doyou even care about the kids who will experience a plethora of random men in and out of their lives?

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
With all that you mentioned, she still has a very positive outlook and isn't making youtube videos about how she wants to kill herself or men not paying her atttention.

I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones yet its looking like men are the emotional ones.
you're right,no one likes negative people. you know that women are usually more social and have a more positive outlook than men right? In kent's case it's sexual frustration. It's pretty easy for a woman to get sex and male attention (this is why you don't see women mopping around on youtube about how men don't want her). If a woman does mope, it's because she's frustrated that the men she likes only want her for sex. You underestimate sexual frustration and its effect on men.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
can one woman please explain why y'all compare things like being obese or having multiple kids to height? real spit. cus i've seen numerous of you suggest he should date a fat single mother.
Don't waste ya time bruh.

Kent got hit with two of the worst things when it comes to Black women.

He's a lame (energy wise) and he's short.

So he's gonna struggle with sistas.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
can one woman please explain why y'all compare things like being obese or having multiple kids to height? real spit. cus i've seen numerous of you suggest he should date a fat single mother.
They're deal breakers for those that don't find those traits attractive.