Ancillary Character
Daps
Look at all those ladies giving kent some love:wow:
ScHJ8td.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, Gaborey Sidibe, or because she's a fat woman she's exempt from the constant bullying about her weight and looks?
shes morbidly obese, has bad skin and signs of severe diabetes.

kent, he's short.

this is why i'll never take the complaints of colorism seriously. even precious ass probably would shyt on kent for being short.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
shes morbidly obese, has bad skin and signs of severe diabetes.

kent, he's short.

this is why i'll never take the complaints of colorism seriously. even precious ass probably would shyt on kent for being short.
With all that you mentioned, she still has a very positive outlook and isn't making youtube videos about how she wants to kill herself or men not paying her atttention.

I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones yet its looking like men are the emotional ones.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all that you mentioned, she still has a very positive outlook and isn't making youtube videos about how she wants to kill herself or men not paying her atttention.

y'all can kill that bullshyt. y'all could have went into this blind to his personality, only height, and the results would be similar.
im like 6 inches taller than him. lol

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont think i've viewed many of these rate threads, but i hope y'all judging people on their personality in each one. :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can one woman please explain why y'all compare things like being obese or having multiple kids to height? real spit. cus i've seen numerous of you suggest he should date a fat single mother.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
can one woman please explain why y'all compare things like being obese or having multiple kids to height? real spit. cus i've seen numerous of you suggest he should date a fat single mother.

because it's something men find unattractive.