Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Man, I know Kent has said some very c00nish things. I know this, but can you lovely ladies take into consideration that 1.) Kent is not working with a full deck of cards. 2.) He was bullied all through his youth. 3.) He use to have an account here and this is a featured thread on the home page:mjlol:so there is a possibility he might see this.
4.) he lives for female validation
5.) he has attempted to take his own life from not receiving that validation and lastly 6.) Kent ain't working with a full deck.
Again I am not making excuses for the brothers c00nery but this video might help y'all understand.

They called that boy a booty head:damn:6:56-7:13

So

Raava

Staff member
Daps
10 should be changed to -1

Make it happen sis

giphy.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm simply saying this thread exposes the follower mentality of women.

Or maybe we just don't find him attractive. You guys always try to look for something extra if we like a guy it's because we're followers if we don't like a guy it's because we're followers. We're people, we find people attractive and unattractive. Just like men. Just like you guys don't think gabourey sidibe or leslie jones are attractive we don't think kent is attractive. That doesn't make us followers. Let it go and stop trying to shame us into liking him.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm simply saying this thread exposes the follower mentality of women.

Nah, some of us don't even like him for different reasons. I love short guys so his height or his looks don't fall in to how I rated him. He's a piece of shyt and anyone who watches his videos knows that. This thread is full of fake outrage. :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah, some of us don't even like him for different reasons. I love short guys so his height or his looks don't fall in to how I rated him. He's a piece of shyt and anyone who watches his videos knows that. This thread is full of fake outrage. :manny:

Kents attitude is a response to years of bullying.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Or maybe we just don't find him attractive. You guys always try to look for something extra if we like a guy it's because we're followers if we don't like a guy it's because we're followers. We're people, we find people attractive and unattractive. Just like men. Just like you guys don't think gabourey sidibe or leslie jones are attractive we don't think kent is attractive. That doesn't make us followers. Let it go and stop trying to shame us into liking him.

You guys are making fun of him not rating him.