Rate This Guy: Day 18 - Mario Lopez

How fine is Mario Lopez?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Like I give a fukk what a nikka does or what kind of bytches he pulls. I ain't for everybody and thats okay because its still dudes tryna fukk me or fall in love with me.

Idk why ya'll so pressed about this shyt. Gotta be a low self esteem ass nikka behind the keyboards complaining.

Ill post pics of what i look like if you want lol actually i have on this forum before

What does this have to do with insecurity, if i were insecure, i'd love that the dudes woth not as good physiques and faces are at the top spot...

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I think Leander should have been number one, but he's number 2.

tumblr_o1j0m0C7Nm1uuhxl2o2_1280.png

But look who's at number 3, a lighskin black man
tumblr_nug61oUnaE1u138ezo1_1280.png

It seems we're not into white looking black guys such as Jeremy Meeks and Jesse Williams. I know I'm not. I don't find white men attractive at all.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Maybe you have a good personality because nothing physically does it for me.

Lol already predicted this post. Typical chick shyt. But i didnt post it for your critique, i posted it to dispel this "insecure keyboard warrior" montra you were trying to place on any dude who called you out.

You go on calling guys like meeks and mario etc 3's and 4's only chicks i know that do that are typically not that attractivd, feel free to prove me wrong lol...if u can.

Buttt I wont hold my breath because i doubt you have enough pride in anything you hold physically to post anything. Despite handing out critiques xD

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Lol already predicted this post. Typical chick shyt. But i didnt post it for your critique, i posted it to dispel this "insecure keyboard warrior" montra you were trying to place on any dude who called you out.

You go on calling guys like meeks and mario 3's and 4's only chicks i know that do that are typically not that attractivd, feel free to prove me wrong lol...if u can.
Prove you wrong for what? I'm married.

You aren't cute. Those other dudes aren't cute. All tree of ya'll are less than a 5. Whats so hard to comprehend about that? Why be so emotional?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Prove you wrong for what? I'm married.

You aren't cute. Those other dudes aren't cute. All tree of ya'll are less than a 5. Whats so hard to comprehend about that? Why be so emotional?

Lol What does you being married have to do with anything? And the tone of your posts have been far more emotional lol

I said chicks that typically say that about those types of dudes, tend to not be that attractive. Being that there tends to be subconscious self preserving reasons for acting so negative towards dudes that are otherwise desirable for the majority

I bet your husband is a 10 though right...ha

Like i said you can shut me down by showcasing you are indeed an attractive woman, married to a 10. You would make my whole statement crumble.

But like i said, i suspect you have nothing to have pride in physically to do such a thing...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Lol What does you being married have to do with anything? And the tone of your posts have been far more emotional lol

I said chicks that typically say that about those types of dudes, tend to not be that attractive. Being that there tends to be subconscious self preserving reasons for acting so negative towards dudes that are otherwise desirable for the majority

I bet your husband is a 10 though right...ha

Like i said you can shut me down by showcasing you are indeed an attractive woman, married to a 10. You would make my whole statement crumble.

But like i said, i suspect you have nothing to have pride in physically to do such a thing...
All those words you typed and I'm still not posting my picture.