How fine is Mario Lopez?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
No homo but can yall ladies explain to me why his muscles don't help in attractiveness for you. I want to bulk up and get lean. First of all I know yall just 3 ladies but shyt i don't want to work too hard if it ain't gonna change much for me. I can be funny and charming but I'm average so...
I'm not sure if I can articulate this well but it's his personality. He's so goofy and comes across fake or trying too hard. I think he lacks the masculinity that I need to find a guy attractive.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure if I can articulate this well but it's his personality. He's so goofy and comes across fake or trying too hard. I think he lacks the masculinity that I need to find a guy attractive.
So what exactly is the masculinity? Usual serious/mysterious/thinker vibe I guess?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
So what exactly is the masculinity? Usual serious/mysterious/thinker vibe I guess?
Not sure but that's not my definition of it. Mario seems to always be "on". He's very affected (fake happy). Maybe masculinity was the wrong choice of word. He just gets on my nerves.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not sure but that's not my definition of it. Mario seems to always be "on". He's very affected (fake happy). Maybe masculinity was the wrong choice of word. He just gets on my nerves.
Oh ok, thanks brehette

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lol objectively speaking, theres no way idris is physically a 10 basically and mario and meeks are 5's...you guys arent just factoring in physical looks, which is how it should be considering you dont know these people...

Dudes are more straight up than women, women do other shyt to convolute and take things away from dudes who clearly arent bad looking, dudes dont do that.

If two chicks are bad physically then they are bad, thats it. There is no " eh she looks cocky" lol

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lol objectively speaking, theres no way idris is physically a 10 basically and mario and meeks are 5's...you guys arent just factoring in physical looks, which is how it should be considering you dont know these people...

Dudes are more straight up than women, women do other shyt to convolute and take things away from dudes who clearly arent bad looking, dudes dont do that.

If two chicks are bad physically then they are bad, thats it. There is no " eh she looks cocky" lol
@Rasputia Latimore @Amy Traphouse @Vice Queen @Yusuke @Fonsworth @misery @Coco @Malt-O-Meal

:jbhmm:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why rate a dude a 1 when you know universally more chicks will fawn over them physically than serge ibaka?

Why rate a dude a 1 when you know his dating background and batting range for girls will be in the 9 and 10 range?

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

Why rate a dude a 1 when you know universally more chicks will fawn over them physically than serge ibaka?

Why rate a dude a 1 when you know his dating background and batting range for girls will be in the 9 and 10 range?
:salute: Someone gets it

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

:salute: Someone gets it
Mario Lopez ain't for me, he gets a 2.
That prison dude Jeremy is just not cute. I'm not even sure what i rated him but I'm sure its less than a 5.

Ya'll just gotta get out your feelings about piss colored dudes not being attractive.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That prison dude Jeremy is just not cute. I'm not even sure what i rated him but I'm sure its less than a 5.

Ya'll just gotta get out your feelings about piss colored dudes not being attractive.

But both will get girls finer than you...

Both will get more attention than your future BF.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps

LOL at guys mad at our taste in men. Now we're lying because we don't find the guys y'all like attractive. I've never found Mario Lopez attractive nor that Jeremy Meeks guy. They aren't cute. I didn't even rate Idris Elba that high. I'm just not attracted to them.

Thank you! We're just not colorstruck. You're not automatically cute because you're lightskin/non-black/white and have features often associated with white people. If you're cute, you're cute. If you're not, then you're not.

Lol at some guys mad because we have a preference for black men with black features. This is bizzaro world. I bet if the results were the opposite they'd still have a problem.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
But both will get girls finer than you...

Both will get more attention than your future BF.
Like I give a fukk what a nikka does or what kind of bytches he pulls. I ain't for everybody and thats okay because its still dudes tryna fukk me or fall in love with me.

Idk why ya'll so pressed about this shyt. Gotta be a low self esteem ass nikka behind the keyboards complaining.