• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Here comes the lies

@Kant stop it beloved

If he knocked at your door right now..you would throw your bros and uncle to the bushes so he can help you move those furniture

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Can his abuelita make tortillas and tamales real good?

Outside of food, latin flavor ain't my thing.

He gets a 4:ehh:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Something about him always made me think of Andrew Cunanan look wise. I'll give him a 6 especially since he's married, been divorced, and has kids. No thanks.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
giphy.gif

Gave him a 5. I know he's objectively attractive but he does nothing for me.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Gave him a 1 because I don't find him remotely attractive. Come on y'all pick better looking men for these threads, it's getting boring.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Puppy face. .cute..but nothing attractive 5

young mario lopez was an 8. Can't rate this one cuz I feel weirded out:mjlol:

giphy.gif

No homo but can yall ladies explain to me why his muscles don't help in attractiveness for you. I want to bulk up and get lean. First of all I know yall just 3 ladies but shyt i don't want to work too hard if it ain't gonna change much for me. I can be funny and charming but I'm average so...

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No homo but can yall ladies explain to me why his muscles don't help in attractiveness for you. I want to bulk up and get lean. First of all I know yall just 3 ladies but shyt i don't want to work too hard if it ain't gonna change much for me. I can be funny and charming but I'm average so...
his muscles have nothing to do with it. Like I said, in his saved by the bell years I found him attractive (and he was bigger then). It's just the pictures posted seems a bit zesty and off

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
his muscles have nothing to do with it. Like I said, in his saved by the bell years I found him attractive (and he was bigger then). It's just the pictures posted seems a bit zesty and off
He got the same goofy face. I don't see wrinkles. What am I not seeing that only a woman can see?

Edit:
I misread and ok I get the pic thing cause I just said that in the Lauren London thread.

Last edited:

Luna

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

This is precisely how I feel about so many guys. Yet most of the ones I'm attracted to other people go: :what:
I can only think of one popularly acclaimed celebrity dude that gives me the hots. lol