How fine is @Phoenix_Knightly23?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Thanks breh I'm gonna try this out

Hey gave you a basic plan for someone totally out of shape, which your not.

You can easily snap back based on your age, current weight and amount of kids you have.

Your training should be centered around your weaknesses......(glutes/Hamstring)=booty.

He mentioned training quads...you don't need bigger quads especially if your backside area is lacking, building your quad can easily over power your glutes/booty even if you had one.

I would only recommend doing 1 quad movement and that would be on the leg press (light weight but for 20 reps per set).

After that I would just focus on quad an hamstring which help aid in full glute/booty developement from top to bottom.

For hamstrings an glutes

Glute kick backs using cables and ankle attactment.

Hamstring curls on machine

Walking lunges holding a 15-20lb plate

Squats using a barbell or on Smith machine with feet slightly placed in front......go down until you butt is parallel with your knees...start off using light weight.

Doing this consistently like 2-3 times a week's, when you get stronger cut in down to 2x a week for about 6 month ab you'll start to get that bubble back there like you've always wanted, after 1 year your booty will be music video ready..lol

King24

Rookie
Daps

You can easily snap back based on your age, current weight and amount of kids you have.

Your training should be centered around your weaknesses......(glutes/Hamstring)=booty.

He mentioned training quads...you don't need bigger quads especially if your backside area is lacking, building your quad can easily over power your glutes/booty even if you had one.

I would only recommend doing 1 quad movement and that would be on the leg press (light weight but for 20 reps per set).

After that I would just focus on quad an hamstring which help aid in full glute/booty developement from top to bottom.

For hamstrings an glutes

Squats using a barbell or on Smith machine with feet slightly placed in front......go down until you butt is parallel with your knees...start off using light weight.

Doing this consistently like 2-3 times a week's, when you get stronger cut in down to 2x a week for about 6 month ab you'll start to get that bubble back there like you've always wanted, after 1 year your booty will be music video ready..lol
its a basic plan but its only the bare minimimum, I say at least, I do the same program just more exercises and more sets for each body part. For someone trying to get consistent tho this should work, after a while its gon get too easy and she gon add more exercises and sets, keep the rep range the same tho, just add more weight if its too easy, shyt works, I aint invent the push pull leg program.

Daps
10/10 :ehh::noah:

43 years old though?
giphy.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

For hamstrings an glutes

Thanks breh. If I finally get buns I'll rep you for the rest of your coli life :obama:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
if yall gonna be creeps at least post more body pics or sum shyt, all this gum bumpin :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
13 votes for 1 rating?

:stopitslime:

Yeah but to balance it out she also got an insane amount of 10 ratings which is equally absurd.
You can make an agreement for her as being a high 8 like a 8.5-8.9.....but a 10......alot of simping on this board........no offense pk.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:dame: Ima let yall cook I guess.

Ain't no way y'all getting p*ssy in real life :dame:

Sick of seeing my name in titles :beli: all these fukking chicks up here and y'all keep fukking with me :why:

you're soaking this shyt up...was on cloud 13 all yesterday.

so why the long face?...literally