Rate This Girl: Day 62 - @Phoenix_Knightly23

How fine is @Phoenix_Knightly23?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King24

Rookie
Daps
I need to workout more consistently since I fell off again :sadcam: I'm getting my grove back now tho :banderas: just gotta work on this flabby ass diet
cool, just find a program that gives you enough time off from the gym so u dont get tired of going. U should try a push pull leg program. push,pull,off,legs, off, repeat.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
cool, just find a program that gives you enough time off from the gym so u dont get tired of going. U should try a push pull leg program. push,pull,off,legs, off, repeat.

8mykgdu.gif

Go on. :jbhmm:

King24

Rookie
Daps
push days work chest shoulders and triceps, pull days is back, biceps, traps ( but u probably wont wanna work your traps as a female), then take a day off, work legs (quads, hamstrings, calves,) take another day off. this way you never going to the gym more than two days in a row. you can add abs and/or cardio to the end of your workout or on one of your off days. shyt has kept me consistent.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
push days work chest shoulders and triceps, pull days is back, biceps, traps ( but u probably wont wanna work your traps as a female), then take a day off, work legs (quads, hamstrings, calves,) take another day off. this way you never going to the gym more than two days in a row. you can add abs and/or cardio to the end of your workout or on one of your off days. shyt has kept me consistent.

:leon: Good looking out! How long on should each session last? :jbhmm: Recommend a set amount of reps/sets?

King24

Rookie
Daps
:leon: Good looking out! How long on should each session last? :jbhmm: Recommend a set amount of reps/sets?
yeah on push and pull days do at least three exercises for each body part. keep the reps between 8-12 for at least three sets, four if you' re feeling good. on the first leg day focus on your quads more, do two to three quad exercises, start with squats since they take a lot of energy,no less than five sets on the squats 6 to 12 reps depending on how heavy you go. then do leg presses and/or leg extensions, do one hanstring exercise. on the next leg day focus on the hamstrings more, so two to three hamstring exercises and one quad exercise, probably squats. its gon take about 90 minutes depending on your pace. and three calf exercise after you work your thighs, calf raises, presses, extensions, three sets 15 reps each.

King24

Rookie
Daps
yeah on push and pull days do at least three exercises for each body part. keep the reps between 8-12 for at least three sets, four if you' re feeling good. on the first leg day focus on your quads more, do two to three quad exercises, start with squats since they take a lot of energy,no less than five sets on the squats 6 to 12 reps depending on how heavy you go. then do leg presses and/or leg extensions, do one hanstring exercise. on the next leg day focus on the hamstrings more, so two to three hamstring exercises and one quad exercise, probably squats. its gon take about 90 minutes depending on your pace. and three calf exercise after you work your thighs, calf raises, presses, extensions, three sets 15 reps each.