How fine is Lauren "Lolo" Wood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Almost 99% of women in this comp have been at least 50% black baring a accepting here and there.

Nah, you're wrong. :snoop:The vast majority of females in this comp have been either "Coli certified" black or self identified as black.

She looks like the average white girl with a kylie Jenner lip kit and surgery to match

What I don't get is why is it whenever I do a thread on a light skin/mixed/non-black chick like this one, some of you insist on making it only about the girls colour, but when I do threads on SZA or Lauryn Hill or Kash Doll or any dark skin chick, I never see you guys congregate and champion said ladies?

:jbhmm:

And her whiteness is what's getting her these high ratings

Was it Amara La Negra's "whiteness" that got her all those 10s, too? :skip:

Fam. Amara La Negra has to claim to be fully black too? :wtf:

Esther Baxter too? :damn:

How many of these AA women have 95% African blood in them? I mean seriously.

Very few. :manny: I believe most African-Americans have ~10-30% European blood in them.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Amara's mom looks like a Honduran custodial worker. She's clearly mixed and knows it but knows that's not the way she's viewed. BW continue to say, ya'll want dark skin with white features and time and time again, nikkas come through with the foolishness.

I mean, is there even one woman in the top 10 without the potential of being mixed outside of Keri?

Stop with the foolishness B, Amara la negra is a black black woman. I don’t give a fukk what her mother looks like. You’re not going to convince black men that this

Isn’t a full black woman.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Grier has stated that she is of mixed ancestry consisting of African-American, Hispanic, Chinese, Filipino, and Cheyenne Indian heritage.[5]

Grier is mixed.

Faith and Keri is fully Black

Meagan Good – Actress, she says she is African-American, Jewish, American Indian (Cherokee), and Puerto Rican.

Only two of the top 10 claim being fully Black. Keri and Faith
This is such a fukkin reach. Meagan Good's admixture is no different than some of what AAs got

she still Black(AA) regardless same as Grier
Where is the fully Black women? Keri is the only fully Black woman in the top 10
Shes not even a full black women if were talking being pure dumbass. Plus she is not the only one with two black parents on that list

News to BW collective, we as a BM collective don't want you. Just don't call us out about it

@Barnett114 can there be something done about this fraud nikka and his fellow fake ass militants. These nikkas straying the thread to something else

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is half white. She is Black in terms that in a SWS, she is seen as Black but with nikkas, we know the difference.

Ain't nobody nowhere ever confused Esther Baxter of being anything but black.

You crakkkas need to stop with this ancestry or percentages crap. If you LOOK black, you are black. Race is about how you look moreso than anything else. If you never told me Esther Baxter was half white, I woulda never known it.

Black is more dominant than white or any other race genetically. That's why all these women you claim are mixed look black to the rest of the world.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can you read, because what you said is different then what I said. Also even with your statement you didn't prove me wrong you just enhanced my point.
Out of the top 25, 14 of them are either biracial or non-american black mixture, 14 out of 25 is a super majority, but the majority of this forum is AA so your statement is still non reflective of the board and results.
@bolded uhh yeah you Neanderthal because what your saying is nonsense and I am refuting it

This forum is arguably not even Majority AA as there is a hoard of Jamaican, West indies and African posters.(just look at the amount of names @Luken @s when he post). If so its barely enough for us t make AAs women the overwhelming majority.

and women like Melyssa ford are counted as AA, either way your gripe is trivial your just a fake ass militant trying to poke at something to be mad about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That they don't claim and are far removed from. The Moors haven't been relevant in Southern Italy in over 500 years. shyt, this cac had an African great great grandfather, is he Black:

2ea2e291214615df6d2a3faff435bff7

Depends.

Does he identify as black?

He looks white and would be treated as white by society. But if he genuiely wants to be one of us, I wouldn't be opposed.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, you're wrong. :snoop:The vast majority of females in this comp have been either "Coli certified" black or self identified as black.

What I don't get is why is it whenever I do a thread on a light skin/mixed/non-black chick like this one, some of you insist on making it only about the girls colour, but when I do threads on SZA or Lauryn Hill or Kash Doll or any dark skin chick, I never see you guys congregate and champion said ladies?

:jbhmm:

Was it Amara La Negra's "whiteness" that got her all those 10s, too? :skip:

Very few. :manny: I believe most African-Americans have ~10-30% European blood in them.
arguably its not that few, espescially as there are Blacks in the southeast who are likely to have such percentage. but Blacks like that havent tested enough. but Im not gon stray the thread like that