How fine is Lauren "Lolo" Wood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No. Its cacs and hating bytches that kept her from a PERFECT 10.

No black man would give her anything less.
Nah those werent cacs. Women generally wont underrate, to make it seem like their not haters

Those were just cartoon network fake-militants, trying to hard

nikkas posting youtube vids about genetics in a lolo wood thread. shyt is lame as fukk:mjlol:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
What I don't get is why is it whenever I do a thread on a light skin/mixed/non-black chick like this one, some of you insist on making it only about the girls colour, but when I do threads on SZA or Lauryn Hill or Kash Doll or any dark skin chick, I never see you guys congregate and champion said ladies?

Bingo!...You know the answer already breh...

full

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
@MikeyC you wasnt supposed to count the troll votes:martin::dahell::mindblown::mindblown:

And these lames were in here exposing themselves as well. Openly admitting they did it for nefarious reasons

You gotta recount that. No way lolo aint breaking a 9

Its a shame that brehs cant vote simply based on how good the girl looks, but I have to count them. It's been the case with all the other threads. If I discounted the "troll" votes I'd have to revise all 236 scores. :manny:

It usually evens itself out in the end though. 8.956 aint nothing to be sniffed at. :whoo: