Rate This Girl: Day 237 - Lauren "Lolo" Wood

How fine is Lauren "Lolo" Wood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with the foolishness B, Amara la negra is a black black woman. I don’t give a fukk what her mother looks like. You’re not going to convince black men that this

Isn’t a full black woman.

Bruh. You arguing with some crakkkas.

To them if a woman is attractive, she must not be fully black. The fact we got clowns on here saying Amara La Negra and Esther Baxter ain't black is proof of that.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Sicilians have Moorish ancestry stupid.

A lot of crakkkas pretending to be black in this thread trying hard as hell to make us think she ain't black.

Straight hair or not I could tell she's a sista from a mile away. She in no way looks white.

Well being her black side is her mom who is only half black and her dad is all white= the daughter would be more white then anything else, her black is only 25-30% so no she is not black or a biracial black...she is white with some black admixture, but she is white

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
:whew:
Excited-hyper-dog-sees-cat.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam. Amara La Negra has to claim to be fully black too? :wtf:

Esther Baxter too? :damn:

How many of these AA women have 95% African blood in them? I mean seriously.

Exactly by those standards all the sistas are mixed.

I bet keri hilson can pull out some none black family members out the family tree too.

shyt Michelle Obama great grand mother was a mixed sista. So we gonna count michelle as being part irish or part scottish.

I swear this site gets dumber by the day.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her White boy phase, ruined her for a lot of nikkas if I recall

the top 10 features an array of Black women dumbass from Afro latinos(Amara) Biracial Blacks(Gonzalez, melyssa) to AA Blacks. If anything the top 10 features just a diverse groups of Black women. your gripe with this is silly

and the top 25 has the same feature. It consist of a wide range of different BW Briana Bette, Nurse, Dentist, Angela Bassett, Aaliyah are AA women

your dumbass seems to be forgetting this forum is composed of also alot of Non-AAs so yes there is going to be Non-AA women rated high

The thing is the numbers are so close. The difference between a 8.75 and an 8.82 could be 2 or 3 votes. Yet jokers acting like this shyt a land slide...:dead:

I swear the internet truly is the playground for fools.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well being her black side is her mom who is only half black and her dad is all white= the daughter would be more white then anything else, her black is only 25-30% so no she is not black or a biracial black...she is white with some black admixture, but she is white

Black genes are more dominant.

Save me with this percentages mess.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
When we say fully AA we mean based on the fact that most AA's are 10-30% cac..so she falls into the mixture that most AA's have no one is saying she is 100% African ...use your brain breh
The only way your "fully" AA is if you have two AA parents, which she is not the only one out of that 25 to have them.

See you and your but buddy 1 pick dont know what the fukk yall spewing. Yall nikkas just saying shyt to say shyt, to the point this whole scene seems for yall to just get attention.

hence why @Barnett114 or someone needs to do something about this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comming from the same person that said the black gene is dominate, then DNA is fraudulent,
Then race is a social construct and none of this can be proven

What a fuccing moron..

The black gene is more dominant cause when a black person and white person have a kid, the kid almost always comes out looking more black than white.

DNA tests are fraudulent in their scope. They only test a small part of your ancestry which won't ever tell you everything and they mess with how they categorize the genes so they can protect white supremacy. I'm sure you understand that white people don't like ti be told that they have significant black male ancestry cause the Moors fukked millions of white women in Europe.

Keep exposing yaselves crakkkas with bullsh*t like this.