Rate This City: Day 9 - New Orleans

Rate: New Orleans

• Total voters

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Only thing I dislike about living in New Orleans is the fact there’s a whole bunch of people living here now that ain’t from here trying to redefine everything.

i mean, I’m not from here originally either but I didn’t come here just to suck up the culture.

It’s the reason why I only fukk with New Orleanians, mostly because that’s the primary black community here and because they are “the real” from the land.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

"Ray Nagin you's a bear-faced lie, saved all the rich and let the po' folks die" :wow:

GOAT American city culturally

N.O. Brehs I thought Nagin was trying to help yall after Katrina? He was faking the funk in front of the cameras?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What y’all recommend to do on a visit?

Are those big 4 creole restaurants tourist traps?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dope ass city I enjoyed it as a visitor…I could see why for locals it could be a hell hole tho. :patrice:

Stayed at this dope ass timeshare hotel did the WW2 museum, plantation and swamp tour, Boubon street, French Quarter.

Downtown is nice the sights and smell the street performers all the homeless people it almost reminded me of a lil down South NYC with palm trees while other areas with those French/Spanish colonial streets looked Caribbean but then at the same time with that humidity and the shotgun homes was undoubtedly Southern. Unique culture, great food, festive, drummers, shoe shine boys, jazz players, art.

Rode that street car “Uptown” and saw a lot of nice million dollar homes apparently Lil Wayne hood Hollygrove is not too far from these homes.

One of the best cities in America imo

Last edited: