Rate This City: Day 50 - Buffalo

Rate: Buffalo

• Total voters

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
@Son_Of_God I see you are tagging me but i'm not getting the notifications.

I missed all my favorite cities :snoop:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its alright if you like to party the bars and clubs stay open till 4am food is excellent.

The gentrification game is on full blast alot new shyt being built.

The mayor just got raided by the feds :stopitslime:

Also has one of the best colleges in the country for you Academic nerds.

The architecture is one of a kind.

:ufdup:We don't call it soda its pop bytch nikkas

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s cool. Especially if you want to go somewhere to get on your feet. A lot of good food spots. I’m thinking about moving though. I feel like there is a cap on success out here. Buffalo Black population is way too large not to have a thriving Black middle class. Let me rephrase it. We have a lot of success Black people here, but we really don’t have thriving Black middle class neighborhoods.

Buffalo is still inexpensive compared to most cities, but the gentrification is starting to make the cost of living higher. Overall it is a decent city. Especially if you making a little bit of money. Definitely not the worse place in the world like people use to make it out to be.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm from Toronto, so Buffalo isn't too far from us. I've been there once, there are some nice real esate and the city looks normal in certain parts, and then you drive a bit and it you see some of the most grimiest hoods. The city looked dark to me.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My boy played ball at Niagara so we occasionally made the drive. Those that said Buffalo gives you that gloomy feel are not kidding. Toronto has hoods too, but Buffalo just feels different. I also met couple of Buffalo nikkas that come to Toronto, and during Caribana weekend, those Buffalo nikkas are solid.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My boy played ball at Niagara so we occasionally made the drive. Those that said Buffalo gives you that gloomy feel are not kidding. Toronto has hoods too, but Buffalo just feels different. I also met couple of Buffalo nikkas that come to Toronto, and during Caribana weekend, those Buffalo nikkas are solid.
Use to love Caribana:blessed::banderas:But now I’m married and can’t fully enjoy it anymore:mjcry: