Rate: Miami

• Total voters

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What's some bars that's not too much Spanish shyt (I know it's somewhat unavoidable)
I think Brick, Shots, and The Wood but the Wood might be clsoed now.

R House is cool. Honestly, there are plenty of options, I just don't know what the names are. That's for Wynwood.

For Brickell it's really just Blue Martini and that shyt on the top of the mall and the anything else that seems to have a crowd. I really don't know the names of shyt down there. lol. I just be outside wandering around

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
1. Nightlife/Dating scene

-I give it 10 for nightlife. Dating scene & women are the same thing IMO so I'll do that below

2. Safety

-I give it a 5. Violent crime happens but it's easy to avoid if you aren't in the streets & avoid hood spots. There's a lot of theft/robbery/burglary, property crime & scamming/fraud going on though

3. Cost of living

-2. We aren't NYC bad which avoids me from giving it a 1. Everyone & their momma is moving here & a lot of foreign people are laundering drug/political money in our real estate market. The cheapest new construction is starting from the mid 300s & those homes are in Homestead aka the middle of nowhere. Rent in a safe area is starting at $1800 for a one bedroom & rent on NW 55th Street & 27th Ave is $1300

4. Women

-7. We got bad bytches galore but they all got ulterior motives, looking for tricks/sugar daddies or beggin ass hoes. None of these girls are wifey material

5. Food

-10, nothing to say really

6. Things to do

-10, if you're bored here you fukking up

7. Job market

-For black people, 0. Jobs that say "bilingual" or "English & Spanish please" are literally designed for nikkas to not get hired. The worst feeling in the world is when you walk in the place of business, see it's all white/Latino & immediately know you aren't getting the job

8 . Shopping

10. I do a lot of online shopping but for the most part we got the same shopping options as everywhere else lol

Averaged it out & it's a 6.75. It's a 10 if you rich, -10000 if you fukked up.

This is a good fukken point. How important is knowing Spanish there? Like you have to be fluent? WTF?

How do black folk get a decent job there? Do they have to know Spanish?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
This is a good fukken point. How important is knowing Spanish there? Like you have to be fluent? WTF?

How do black folk get a decent job there? Do they have to know Spanish?
Like bro said above me, the black population is actively decreasing. The black people I know doing well for themselves all work for the county government or own small businesses. I know zero black people excelling in the private sector as employees.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ll be in Miami the next two days on this Trump stuff. How is traffic there? I’ll be driving my rental there. I haven’t even seen Miami in years lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
traffic is terrible and people don't adhere to traffic laws
The traffic is simply disgusting.
Yeah I looked it up and I’m not looking forward to it lol. Well hopefully I won’t have to do too much drivIng outside of going from the airport to downtown. Then going to the courthouse which is only a few minutes from where I’m staying

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
traffic is terrible and people don't adhere to traffic laws
Man you did not lie. Man shyt started happening as soon as I pulled out of MIA. These people don’t give AF about no traffic! These fools crazy lol. It wasn’t as horrible as I expected but I saw some crazy stuff.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I rated Miami a 7

There's more to Miami than just South Beach

- Wynwood

Wynwood art is a form of street art that originated in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, Florida. It is characterized by large murals and graffiti-style paintings on buildings, walls, and other surfaces

20190602-125404-largejpg.jpg

27sp-mural-promo-superJumbo.jpg

QF4V27SUUNAN3HFEUNX4XU7IBM.jpeg

12-9-19-graffiti-art-thumbnail.jpg

2827684072.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Lock and Load Museum

Lock & Load Miami is South Florida's premier Machine Gun Experience, Museum and Art Gallery. Located in Miami's Wynwood district, Lock & Load is where locals and tourists can experience the adrenaline rush of fully automatic firearms in a safe and private environment under the direct supervision of trained professionals.

The Museum, where hundreds of unique items can be viewed, is FREE to everyone.

main-lobby-scaled.jpg

55055_b45mna1v3jevm8h4lvq9p1xirj2y5tao_937aea36-5056-a36a-0b472308d4cae79c.jpg

gall_01.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Miami Zoo

The Miami Zoo, also known as Zoo Miami, is a zoological park located in Miami, Florida. It is the largest and oldest zoological garden in Florida and one of the largest in the United States.

Zoo-Miami.jpg

croc-tube.jpg

MiamiWilds%202.jpg

zoo-miami.png