Rate This City: Day 1 - Miami

Rate: Miami

• Total voters

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Based on what I heard and see itt I’m on the fence about MIA and that’s the last domestic trip I want to take here because I’ve never been. Probably will go next week lmk what’s lit to do out there rt

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Legit at least 25% of their population speaks no English. Crowded af. Traffic. Expensive. 6.5/10. Nice to spend the weekend at but I wouldn't stay there longer than that or live there.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Legit at least 25% of their population speaks no English. Crowded af. Traffic. Expensive. 6.5/10. Nice to spend the weekend at but I wouldn't stay there longer than that or live there.

I remember you wanting to move down here did you make the jump or just visited and bounced?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
With that building collapse and the risk of it happening again, I imagine it fell a bit on the rankings. Spend over half a million to rush a tragedy like that just isn't worth it and even new construction is questionable cuz of the low sea level. The glitz and glamour is cool but that's it.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
With that building collapse and the risk of it happening again, I imagine it fell a bit on the rankings. Spend over half a million to rush a tragedy like that just isn't worth it and even new construction is questionable cuz of the low sea level. The glitz and glamour is cool but that's it.
That was actually a old building that wasn’t maintained properly.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
1. Nightlife/Dating scene

-I give it 10 for nightlife. Dating scene & women are the same thing IMO so I'll do that below

2. Safety

-I give it a 5. Violent crime happens but it's easy to avoid if you aren't in the streets & avoid hood spots. There's a lot of theft/robbery/burglary, property crime & scamming/fraud going on though

3. Cost of living

-2. We aren't NYC bad which avoids me from giving it a 1. Everyone & their momma is moving here & a lot of foreign people are laundering drug/political money in our real estate market. The cheapest new construction is starting from the mid 300s & those homes are in Homestead aka the middle of nowhere. Rent in a safe area is starting at $1800 for a one bedroom & rent on NW 55th Street & 27th Ave is $1300

4. Women

-7. We got bad bytches galore but they all got ulterior motives, looking for tricks/sugar daddies or beggin ass hoes. None of these girls are wifey material

5. Food

-10, nothing to say really

6. Things to do

-10, if you're bored here you fukking up

7. Job market

-For black people, 0. Jobs that say "bilingual" or "English & Spanish please" are literally designed for nikkas to not get hired. The worst feeling in the world is when you walk in the place of business, see it's all white/Latino & immediately know you aren't getting the job

8 . Shopping

10. I do a lot of online shopping but for the most part we got the same shopping options as everywhere else lol

Averaged it out & it's a 6.75. It's a 10 if you rich, -10000 if you fukked up.