Rate my Hero academia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
When they finally get to the climax episode, the anime is a legit 10. However, getting there is the fukking problem. The run of Season 3's episodes 1-11 was something spectacular to watch. Each episode ramped the fukk up in terms of stakes, and it was an enjoyable ride. However, after that the season drops off real bad and doesn't pick up honestly until
Deku vs Bakugo, and even then that only lasted for one episode

The anime doesn't do a good job of making each episode feel important. There is way too much filler for a 25 episode anime. One Piece can get away from it because there are 900 something episodes and even then they would have runs of 20 episodes where shyt popped the fukk off.

Their pacing sucks :manny:
Honestly, MHA is shaping up to be 500+ episode series. They’re still in year one on episode 66 and the power level from season two to season 3 is noticeable. I binged watched this series over the span of two weeks so the pacing wasn’t an issue for me. Now that we are seeing this week to week, I understanding wanting more from each episode, but how many massive fights are they supposed to have? They’ve done the tournament, the training area, the training camp, the stained fight, the provisional license test.

I give this a strong 8 as of right not because it’s a newer series, but if they go more in depth on each character and the writing stays stellar then this is gonna be leagues better than the pack.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The best of MHA doesnt even come close to the first half of Death Note
And that second half of death note is why it’s at 8.35 instead of a 8.7 or higher.

You should read the thread I never seen an anime get penalized so heavy for its second half more than death Note.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This next one is going to be interesting. Here we go.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
8 out of 10

The fights involving All Might are pretty amazing. The fighting in general is top tier. I think they may have went overboard on the amount of characters. I find it hard remembering who's who sometimes.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
need to check out season 3 when i have a chance

only new anime I'm high on. shyt is amazing

we pulling for Deku

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Does this dude Midoriya ever learn how to use his powers? Just wanna know if there's gonna be like 100 more episodes of him getting washed then saved by someone else.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The anime quality has dipped due to staff getting pulled for the movies. It doesn't have those consistent highs like the first few seasons

LeMillion vs Overhaul in the anime is an unforgivable offense

Mirko vs High Ends was cheaped out on as well

Endeavor is the GOAT. Deku is the WOAT.