Rate this anime day 34: My Hero Academia

Rate my Hero academia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
DBZ level to me. I don't think it's on that GOAT level like Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho or FMAB

I imagine the people that overrate it haven't watched a lot of anime or seen better.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's.... a'aight. Not good enough for me to get hype over. But then, I only watched season 1 and a bit of season 2.

May get back to it, but I'll give it a 7 for now

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
8/10 and most of that is off the strength of the animation and characters. The fighting scenes are really good but the pacing is a little off at times, there are too many fillers and it doesn't need to be that way but I always have a spot for underdogs like Deku and Bakugo is a great rival and they push each other. It's also a solid cast and a lot of the heroes are interesting in their own right.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I was mad late on this anime just watched it a couple months ago but after watched it, It immediately got in my top 3 OAT :blessed:

I haven’t liked an Anime this much since watching Naruto or DBZ as a kid

10 10 10 :wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Has the potential to be the greatest shonen. None of the Naruto missteps so far. The character development is great. And the manga has fully fleshed out Shirigaki after the Paranormal Liberation Front arc. This nikka is fukking OP. :wow:

They didn't fall into the easy Deku/Bakugo trope they could have that most anime would have done. One of the best scores in recent years too. I love the show. There's a character for everyone and so much growth left for them all. Your favorite characters end up being the ones you didn't expect like. How you call yourself a man and don't fukk with Mineta?:pachaha:

I kept trying to get an old friend to watch this with me and she never did. People don't know what they are missing with this show. Its goat level.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still gotta get back into it

s1 was a 6-7/10 but s2 was 8/10 for me, got about mid way into s 3 but lost interest. It's a nice new age shounen, will say the characters aren't that great as most say.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Someone presented me this as the new top 3 :mjlol: I said if that's top 3 breh...! :dead:

Seriously, this is crazy overhyped. Main character is obnoxious, storyline is basic and without anything of interest really from all the episodes I've seen and moments of emotion are always too heavy handed or missing the mark. Terrible pacing too.

Animation is great, colors are cool and character designs are nice. Stain is very surprising and refreshing.

This show and others reinforced my theory that popularity of anime rely almost solely on the quality of animation in fight sequences nowadays, especially among new/casual anime fans.

5. And I'm trying to be mad fair.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
When they finally get to the climax episode, the anime is a legit 10. However, getting there is the fukking problem. The run of Season 3's episodes 1-11 was something spectacular to watch. Each episode ramped the fukk up in terms of stakes, and it was an enjoyable ride. However, after that the season drops off real bad and doesn't pick up honestly until
Deku vs Bakugo, and even then that only lasted for one episode

The anime doesn't do a good job of making each episode feel important. There is way too much filler for a 25 episode anime. One Piece can get away from it because there are 900 something episodes and even then they would have runs of 20 episodes where shyt popped the fukk off.

Their pacing sucks :manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
One of the best series to read and watch on a weekly basis. I just wish the league of villains had a better name lol