• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Assassination Classroom:8.00

For day 33 of our series the coli showed its belief that the assassins were only okay with the shot as they gave Assassination Classroom an average score of 8.

On to day 34...

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 34 the coli stays in the classroom to learn what it takes to be a superhero with My Hero Academia.

My Hero Academia
First Appearance:April 3, 2016
Final Appearance: Still Ongoing
Creator:Kōhei Horikoshi
giphy.gif

source.gif

source.gif

jjI3CC.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
6/10, It came out when we had a huge lack of good shonen and got gassed up. Deku isn't very interesting lately, and would rather have it more centered on the cast. But the Author isn't gonna do that.:francis:

I nom Black Clover, Gintama, Slam Dunk, Eyeshield 21, GTO

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6 out of 10.

The story is too "Hero" in My Hero Academia. Basically, the villains are completely cookie cutter and have no real purpose. Even Stain doesn't go into the details of why he is angry. Too many seasons have gone by with absolutely no explanation as to the motivations of the bad guys other than a generic world view. This is just bad writing.

In Naruto, every villain, even the small ones have a REASON for their actions. It is not some world belief. It is personal, sometimes relatable.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This series gets a lot of hype but I don't see it. I like the idea but the execution just isn't there. There's a ton of characters but a lot of them are trash with trash quirks(Minoru). The main character Deku is interesting and I do like his development but he alone can't carry the series for me. The only good thing about the series is the League of Villians imo. Great mix of quirks and character design(Shigaraki is top 5 characters imo) and the
All Might vs All for One
fight is definitely a highlight of the series. But aside from that I felt like I was watching the series waiting for that one moment to leave me in awe but it never came. Sadly I really think this series is slighty above average so I have to give it a 6.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series gets a lot of hype but I don't see it. I like the idea but the execution just isn't there. There's a ton of characters but a lot of them are trash with trash quirks(Minoru). The main character Deku is interesting and I do like his development but he alone can't carry the series for me. The only good thing about the series is the League of Villians imo. Great mix of quirks and character design(Shigaraki is top 5 characters imo) and the
All Might vs All for One
fight is definitely a highlight of the series. But aside from that I felt like I was watching the series waiting for that one moment to leave me in awe but it never came. Sadly I really think this series is slighty above average so I have to give it a 6.
This show is GOAT . Deku and Bakugo rivalry :wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This show is GOAT . Deku and Bakugo rivalry :wow:
I disagree but I'm not going to fault anyone for enjoying it. Perhaps if it came out when I was still heavy into anime I might feel different but it felt like a chore to get through it.