Rate My Fantasy Squad: Coli Edition

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit weak.

I like Lamar, Geno, Bijan, Pollard and Rhamondre, and Allen.

Kittle is fine. But you don’t NEED him.

I’m not a huge fan of Hopkins, Thomas, or Evans. I mean maybe Evans has more value because they’re gonna throw a lot in Tampa. There could be weeks where bum ass Baker Mayfield throws for 3 TDs.

The benefit for you is, you’re not in a PPR league. And I love your RBs.

I wouldn’t trade one of your RBs for better WRs, but it wouldn’t be bad to entertain trade ideas. Kick a few tires.

Edit - Javonte :francis: I dunno.
Not gonna lie...I think the Kittle pick was a mistake. I wouldnt make that pick now (draft was a month ago) I got all those WR in rd 7 or later. Figuring at least a couple of em still got it (or can find it again :heh:). Already got nikkas tryna get to my RBs so we will see. Appreciate the feedback breh.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie...I think the Kittle pick was a mistake. I wouldnt make that pick now (draft was a month ago) I got all those WR in rd 7 or later. Figuring at least a couple of em still got it (or can find it again :heh:). Already got nikkas tryna get to my RBs so we will see. Appreciate the feedback breh.
I might try to pair Kittle with a WR for a better WR and whatever TE isn’t a bum.

So I’m just imagining here but

Kittle + Thomas to receive Metcalf + Juwan Johnson

Something like that.

Yeah Juwan is a downgrade from Kittle.
But Metcalf is probably a significant upgrade from Thomas.

Could something like that blow up in my face? Maybe. But there’s a lot of unknown with Thomas/Evans/Hopkins. The good news is they are KNOWN NAMES so they carry a certain perception.

Maybe Hopkins is the most stable of the 3 because he may get all the passing action. Not sure if Treylon Burks is healthy. Is he?

Anyway I’m just spitballing here.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tons…TONS of upside here. But it does come with risk.

The word is that Buffalo doesn’t want Josh Allen to run as much near the goal line. Maybe he listens. Maybe he doesn’t. But James Cook has the potential for a massive season if he’s getting those touches, playing for one of the best teams this year.

I think the other big upside player here is Brandon Aiyuk. Yeah. They have McCaffrey. And Deebo. But Aiyuk is probably the best receiver of the 3. All it takes is an injury to one of the other guys…or maybe he’s simply left open because of the attention the other guys command. But Aiyuk could break out here. Not saying he’s a top 10 WR. But depending on where you drafted him I like this player a lot.

Pickens, I’m not sure about.

Waddle is great. It just depends who gets the looks in Miami on that particular week.

Lockett probably takes a firm backseat to DK Metcalf this year. But he’s a good player.

I don’t know how LIKELY it is, but there could be a path to Jaylen Warren becoming the RB1 by season’s end. At this point I’m not sure there’s anything Najee Harris does much better than him. I just think Pittsburgh invested so much draft capital in him that they want to give Harris every chance possible to prove he can’t be elite before moving on.

Justin Fields is a risk. He’s possibly a top 10 fantasy QB because of his rushing ability. But I don’t think he’s ever going to show that passing accuracy that takes his game to the next level. You’re smart to have Geno as insurance.
I’m definitely swing for the fences. A lot of risks. I might drive myself crazy lol

I think Justin’s rushing gives him such a high floor that he can’t fail. Like if he takes a leap throwing he’s a lock top 3 fantasy qb. If he struggles throwing, I think he’s minimum top 10 barring injuries. I think he was top 6 last year not even throwing over 2500 yards. Definitely not running for 1100 yards again tho. Glad I have Geno just in case things go sideways.

This Kupp hammy stuff if what’s scaring me. If he plays, and stays healthy I think I might dominate. If he goes down, I’m hoping Pickens takes a leap. Which I’m probably 65% confident on.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
10 team half ppr

QB:Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray
Rb:bijan Robinson, Alexander mattison, cam Akers, James cook, Brian Robinson, jaylen warren, Tyler allgeier
Wr:AJ brown, cooper kupp, diontae Johnson, courtland Sutton
TE:Njoku
K: Gano
Def:falcons

Wasn't going to take kupp but at pick 38 it was good value

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10 team half ppr

QB:Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray
Rb:bijan Robinson, Alexander mattison, cam Akers, James cook, Brian Robinson, jaylen warren, Tyler allgeier
Wr:AJ brown, cooper kupp, diontae Johnson, courtland Sutton
TE:Njoku
Def:falcons

Wasn't going to take kupp but at pick 38 it was good value
When kupp gets healthy hes a ff point beast. U made the right move

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Team 1

QB: Lamar Jackson, Anthony Richardson
RB: Pacheco, Swift, Dillion, Zeke, Gainwell
WR: Stephon Diggs, AJ Brown, Brandon Aiyuk, Hollywood Brown, Alec Pierce
TE: George Kittle, Gerald Everett
DEF: Saints

Team 2

QB: Mahomes, Daniel Jones
RB: Dameon Pierce, Najee Harris, JK Dobbins, Rashad Penny, Deon Jackson
WR: Diggs, Deebo, Michael Pittman Jr, MVS, Curtis Samuel
TE: George Kittle, David Njoku
DEF: 49ers
K: dikker

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Got my ass kicked most of yesterday in one of my leagues. Chase and Big Mike Williams - worthless. Rachaad White and Jerrick McKinnon - worthless. Isaiah Likely - worthless. Fields - below average.

Down 44 points with only kicker and defense left :francis:

But that defense was the Dallas Cowboys :wow:. Now I just need 8 points from Tyler Bass for an improbable win. Just speaking it into existence.

giphy.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I got a lot of Buckeyes on my team @smitty22

QB: Fields, Geno
RBs: Aaron Jones, McCaffery, Rachaad White, James Conner
WR: G. wilson, Olave, K. allen, Addison, JSN
TE: Goedert, Musgrave, La Porta
D/ST: Cowboys
K: Carlson

My other squad

QB: T. Lawerence
RB: Aaron Jones, Dameon Pierce, Alvin Kamara
WR: Kupp, Deebo, Davantae, Dionte Johnson, JSN
TE: G Everett, La Porta, Schultz
D/ST: Saints

The Rodgers injury really fukked up my first squad because Wilson was my second round pick :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got a lot of Buckeyes on my team @smitty22

QB: Fields, Geno
RBs: Aaron Jones, McCaffery, Rachaad White, James Conner
WR: G. wilson, Olave, K. allen, Addison, JSN
TE: Goedert, Musgrave, La Porta
D/ST: Cowboys

My other squad

QB: T. Lawerence
RB: Aaron Jones, Dameon Pierce, Alvin Kamara
WR: Kupp, Deebo, Davantae, Dionte Johnson, JSN
TE: G Everett, La Porta, Schultz
D/ST: Saints

The Rodgers injury really fukked up my first squad because Wilson was my second round pick :francis:
Gonna have to change your name to BuckHeffner :brutusAhh:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well I lost this week. I got 3 WRs out:

Brandin Cooks.
Puka.
Amari Cooper.

I have to drop Jordan Love to get a WR now.