Rate My Fantasy Squad: Coli Edition

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Made it to the semis but I have a good problem at running back. I have to pick 3 out of:

K. Williams(he's locked in)
J. Gibbs
R. Mostert
T. Chandler

Chandler is enticing because he has the entire backfield to himself with mattison likely out, but Gibbs and Mostert have held me down all year. Do I ride with my OG 3 or sub 1 of the two out for Chandler:jbhmm:

Injury bug hit me at qb. I have Lawrence and Stroud smh.
PPR?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Made it to the championship from the 6th seed :wow:
Ran into the Amari Cooper buzzsaw in one league. Need Lamar Jackson, DaVante Adams and George Kittle to outscore DeAndre Swift, Isiah Likely and Harrison Butker by 40 points tomorrow. Pissed because the rest of dude's team shyt the bed.

Looks like I'm (very likely) making the Super Bowl in the league I care least about :russ: . Need 13 points from Lamar, AJ Brown and Eagles defense to make the Super Bowl in that one. At least it's a money league.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I got the highest score this week. Too bad I'm in the consolation round. fukk you Arthur Smith fir benching Bijan last week. All I needed was two fukking points.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Ran into the Amari Cooper buzzsaw in one league. Need Lamar Jackson, DaVante Adams and George Kittle to outscore DeAndre Swift, Isiah Likely and Harrison Butker by 40 points tomorrow. Pissed because the rest of dude's team shyt the bed.

Looks like I'm (very likely) making the Super Bowl in the league I care least about :russ: . Need 13 points from Lamar, AJ Brown and Eagles defense to make the Super Bowl in that one. At least it's a money league.

I gave Cooper in another league, too bad I lost in the 1st rd in that one. You have a chance fam.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I’m in the championship game in two different leagues. The one with the most money at stake ($1,000), I’m in the championship round with my cousin. He reached out about splitting the pot. I wonder if I should take him up on this. 🤔

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I wouldn't do it tbh. If he was favored would he still put the offer out there?
I don’t know. The projections have just moved a bit for whatever reason. Yesterday it was 51/49 and neither one of us made any moves.