WR:Aj Brown
WR:Terry Mclaurin
WR:DJ Moore
RB:Derek Henry
RB: Breece Hall
TE: Travis Kelce
D:Jets
K:dikker

Bench: Isaiah Pacheco Antonio Gibson Brandin Cooks Jordan Addison Michael Thomas Hunter Henry Brock Purdy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw first year QB’s rarely do well. So I’m not sure I like CJ Stroud this year.

I’d trust a veteran like Derek Carr or Kirk Cousins. Guys who aren’t stars. But who will throw a lot to gifted receivers.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
btw first year QB’s rarely do well. So I’m not sure I like CJ Stroud this year.

I’d trust a veteran like Derek Carr or Kirk Cousins. Guys who aren’t stars. But who will throw a lot to gifted receivers.
Stroud is a potential keeper play down the line (my 2nd to last pick). Ideally I don't have to use him at all if Hurts can stay upright. All the backup TEs you referenced were drafted (some guys auto'd near the end and took backups). Season will hinge on if Taylor comes back and actually plays to potential. Passed on Josh Jacobs for AJ Brown, so we'll see if that move makes or breaks me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stroud is a potential keeper play down the line (my 2nd to last pick). Ideally I don't have to use him at all if Hurts can stay upright. All the backup TEs you referenced were drafted (some guys auto'd near the end and took backups). Season will hinge on if Taylor comes back and actually plays to potential. Passed on Josh Jacobs for AJ Brown, so we'll see if that move makes or breaks me.
I’m sorry. I didn’t pay attention to it being a keeper league. That makes sense.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yahoo gave me a D- for this squad. Re-Draft 10 man league 0.5 PPR. I drafted #6:

QB-Trevor Lawrence
WR-Garrett Wilson
WR-Chris Olave
RB-Nick Chubb
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Kyle Pitts
W/R/T-Ken Walker III

BE-Mike Williams
BE-Khalil Herbert
BE-Jahan Dotson
BE-Dak Prescott
BE-Antonio Gibson
BE-David Njoku

K-Cameron dikker
DEF-Jacksonville

How is this a D- team? My core RB/WR is top 21 of ALL players! TL is on the rise and has a pretty good core of WRs. His RB tandem is nice as well. If their defense can build on what they did last year, they will be a force to be reckoned with!

This squad is well balanced! I will say that this team may have a difficult schedule and Yahoo said that my team has the habdest schedule, but still..I think I will surpass winning 2 games! I should definitely have a short going to the playoffs. I plan on playing matchups @ Flex spot, plug/play for byes & injuries and cross my fingers for favorable matchups!

Thoughts?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yahoo gave me a D- for this squad. Re-Draft 10 man league 0.5 PPR. I drafted #6:

QB-Trevor Lawrence
WR-Garrett Wilson
WR-Chris Olave
RB-Nick Chubb
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Kyle Pitts
W/R/T-Ken Walker III

BE-Mike Williams
BE-Khalil Herbert
BE-Jahan Dotson
BE-Dak Prescott
BE-Antonio Gibson
BE-David Njoku

K-Cameron dikker
DEF-Jacksonville

How is this a D- team? My core RB/WR is top 21 of ALL players! TL is on the rise and has a pretty good core of WRs. His RB tandem is nice as well. If their defense can build on what they did last year, they will be a force to be reckoned with!

This squad is well balanced! I will say that this team may have a difficult schedule and Yahoo said that my team has the habdest schedule, but still..I think I will surpass winning 2 games! I should definitely have a short going to the playoffs. I plan on playing matchups @ Flex spot, plug/play for byes & injuries and cross my fingers for favorable matchups!

Thoughts?
This is actually a solid team.

There’s a high floor here but not a ton of ceiling.

Maybe the biggest question mark is what you get out of Ken Walker. He’s projecting as a middle of the pack RB. But if he gets enough touchdowns he could be a top 10 RB. On the flip side if Chubb doesn’t get enough touchdowns he could rank down.

David Njoku had times where he looked like a stud last season. And if he remains healthy there’s a chance he could outperform Kyle Pitts (of course the concern is that if Njoku becomes the offense, he vultures opportunities from Chubb).

I like Mike Williams on your bench. Keenan Allen is still the man there. But you figure one day they’re going to transition to Williams. Could it be this year? Maybe.

Other than that, I like Dotson. I think he’s a gifted receiver.

And I think Dak probably starts over Lawrence here. I get it. Dak has his bad moments. But Dallas will throw more than Jacksonville will. So he will have the TD opportunities. And in fantasy sports, opportunities are everything.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

QB-Trevor Lawrence
WR-Garrett Wilson
WR-Chris Olave
RB-Nick Chubb
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Kyle Pitts
W/R/T-Ken Walker III

BE-Mike Williams
BE-Khalil Herbert
BE-Jahan Dotson
BE-Dak Prescott
BE-Antonio Gibson
BE-David Njoku

K-Cameron dikker
DEF-Jacksonville

Thoughts?
Probably just D- in relation to other teams. In a vacuum, great looking squad (Chubb and Jacobs should be workhorses, Wilson and Olave mid-tier WR1s). Thing is in a 10-team league, everyone's roster will look stacked.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is actually a solid team.

There’s a high floor here but not a ton of ceiling.

Maybe the biggest question mark is what you get out of Ken Walker. He’s projecting as a middle of the pack RB. But if he gets enough touchdowns he could be a top 10 RB. On the flip side if Chubb doesn’t get enough touchdowns he could rank down.

David Njoku had times where he looked like a stud last season. And if he remains healthy there’s a chance he could outperform Kyle Pitts (of course the concern is that if Njoku becomes the offense, he vultures opportunities from Chubb).

I like Mike Williams on your bench. Keenan Allen is still the man there. But you figure one day they’re going to transition to Williams. Could it be this year? Maybe.

Other than that, I like Dotson. I think he’s a gifted receiver.

And I think Dak probably starts over Lawrence here. I get it. Dak has his bad moments. But Dallas will throw more than Jacksonville will. So he will have the TD opportunities. And in fantasy sports, opportunities are everything.

Awesome feedback! I appreciate it! I grabbed Ken Walker IiI because I think he can redeem himself from last year's injury. Could have got Dobbins, but figured that I would roll the dice with KW3. I plan on using KW3 & Mike Williams in flex spot and bye fill ins. If MW can stay healthy, he gonna be nice. I had him on the bench in some leagues last year and left $$ on the table. JD is nice! I may have to plug him in in some matchups.

As for my TEs, I am hoping KP will stay healthy snd redeem himself! Hr has a ton of talent and hopefully Ridder can get him the ball, especially in the end zone. Njoku was an insurance pick. My kicker is accurate AF! He only missed one FG all last season and may not have a big leg like Tucker, but I can take 39-40 yard FGs since I believe the Chargers will have s lot of scoring opportunities.

My point is that this team may not be an A team, but it's definitely not a 2 win D- team!

Salute to ya!

😎👍🏿

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably just D- in relation to other teams. In a vacuum, great looking squad (Chubb and Jacobs should be workhorses, Wilson and Olave mid-tier WR1s). Thing is in a 10-team league, everyone's roster will look stacked.

Well, I don't think I should have got all of those guys (picks 1-4). But, ppl in my league were snatching QBs, so I focused on RBs &WRs.

The rest of the league has decent squads, but I have the best core RB/WR tandems. This league is very competitive and usually a couple of teams have great records, the majority has the same record and a couple has lackluster teams. I drafted #6, so I drafted close to ADPs until round 7.

I appreciate your feedback

Salute!

😎👍🏿

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Awesome feedback! I appreciate it! I grabbed Ken Walker IiI because I think he can redeem himself from last year's injury. Could have got Dobbins, but figured that I would roll the dice with KW3. I plan on using KW3 & Mike Williams in flex spot and bye fill ins. If MW can stay healthy, he gonna be nice. I had him on the bench in some leagues last year and left $$ on the table. JD is nice! I may have to plug him in in some matchups.

As for my TEs, I am hoping KP will stay healthy snd redeem himself! Hr has a ton of talent and hopefully Ridder can get him the ball, especially in the end zone. Njoku was an insurance pick. My kicker is accurate AF! He only missed one FG all last season and may not have a big leg like Tucker, but I can take 39-40 yard FGs since I believe the Chargers will have s lot of scoring opportunities.

My point is that this team may not be an A team, but it's definitely not a 2 win D- team!

Salute to ya!

😎👍🏿
Nah I would 100 times take Walker over Dobbins. You made the right play.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
10 man half PPR. Drafted 5. Projected 9th by ESPN :francis:

Qb: Fields
Wr: Kupp
Wr: Waddle
Rb: Ekler
Rb: James Cook
Te: Higbee
Flex: Devonta Smith
Flex: Tyler Lockett
DST: Pats
Kicker: Tucker

Bench Mob:
Pickens
Aiyuk
Kmet
McKinnon
Geno Smith
Warren
Bigsby

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN, 10 team, no PPR, #3 pick

QB: Lamar, Geno
RB: Bijan, Pollard, Rhomandre, Javonte, Kendre (for now)
WR::D- Hop, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Mike Thomas, Lazard
TE: Kittle
D: Jets
K: J. Sanders

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 man half PPR. Drafted 5. Projected 9th by ESPN :francis:

Qb: Fields
Wr: Kupp
Wr: Waddle
Rb: Ekler
Rb: James Cook
Te: Higbee
Flex: Devonta Smith
Flex: Tyler Lockett
DST: Pats
Kicker: Tucker

Bench Mob:
Pickens
Aiyuk
Kmet
McKinnon
Geno Smith
Warren
Bigsby
Tons…TONS of upside here. But it does come with risk.

The word is that Buffalo doesn’t want Josh Allen to run as much near the goal line. Maybe he listens. Maybe he doesn’t. But James Cook has the potential for a massive season if he’s getting those touches, playing for one of the best teams this year.

I think the other big upside player here is Brandon Aiyuk. Yeah. They have McCaffrey. And Deebo. But Aiyuk is probably the best receiver of the 3. All it takes is an injury to one of the other guys…or maybe he’s simply left open because of the attention the other guys command. But Aiyuk could break out here. Not saying he’s a top 10 WR. But depending on where you drafted him I like this player a lot.

Pickens, I’m not sure about.

Waddle is great. It just depends who gets the looks in Miami on that particular week.

Lockett probably takes a firm backseat to DK Metcalf this year. But he’s a good player.

I don’t know how LIKELY it is, but there could be a path to Jaylen Warren becoming the RB1 by season’s end. At this point I’m not sure there’s anything Najee Harris does much better than him. I just think Pittsburgh invested so much draft capital in him that they want to give Harris every chance possible to prove he can’t be elite before moving on.

Justin Fields is a risk. He’s possibly a top 10 fantasy QB because of his rushing ability. But I don’t think he’s ever going to show that passing accuracy that takes his game to the next level. You’re smart to have Geno as insurance.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

QB-Trevor Lawrence
WR-Garrett Wilson
WR-Chris Olave
RB-Nick Chubb
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Kyle Pitts
W/R/T-Ken Walker III

BE-Mike Williams
BE-Khalil Herbert
BE-Jahan Dotson
BE-Dak Prescott
BE-Antonio Gibson
BE-David Njoku

K-Cameron dikker
DEF-Jacksonville

Thoughts?
fukk them rankings for real breh. Them shyts be all over the place. I remember one time my squad was ranked top 3 preseason and they were complete shyt. Whole time I am like "But I was top 3 :mjcry:" :mjlol:. Then I win a chip with a squad that they didnt have making the playoffs.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN, 10 team, no PPR, #3 pick

QB: Lamar, Geno
RB: Bijan, Pollard, Rhomandre, Javonte, Kendre (for now)
WR::D- Hop, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Mike Thomas, Lazard
TE: Kittle
D: Jets
K: J. Sanders
A bit weak.

I like Lamar, Geno, Bijan, Pollard and Rhamondre, and Allen.

Kittle is fine. But you don’t NEED him.

I’m not a huge fan of Hopkins, Thomas, or Evans. I mean maybe Evans has more value because they’re gonna throw a lot in Tampa. There could be weeks where bum ass Baker Mayfield throws for 3 TDs.

The benefit for you is, you’re not in a PPR league. And I love your RBs.

I wouldn’t trade one of your RBs for better WRs, but it wouldn’t be bad to entertain trade ideas. Kick a few tires.

Edit - Javonte :francis: I dunno.