“Rate Limit Exceeded” on Twitter.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is stupid especially since your posting on the coli and you probably read posts all the time on the Coli

You could read a cpl hundred post on the coli quickly

This thread alone 150 + posts, did you read

them?

You gotta be fukking pathetic to read that many coli posts, you no life ass nikka go outside and talk to people
The classic mental midget false equivalency response... :heh:

No little no p*ssy getting new nikka, I did not read 150 posts, clicking and responding to a thread does mean you read every post...

I read maybe 10 posts on this ENTIRE forum and make maybe 4 posts a day...

Nice try though, now go outside and find something useful to do with your pathetic life son...

concise

Veteran
Daps

No little no p*ssy getting new nikka, I did not read 150 posts, clicking and responding to a thread does mean you read every post...

Nice try though, now go outside and find something useful to do with your pathetic life son...

lol, it's not a false equivalence, that is exactly how "posts seen" has been calculated on twitter these last two days.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Bruh that's exactly how twitter works

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
lol, it's not a false equivalence, that is exactly how "posts seen" has been calculated on twitter these last two days.
Which is why I started the post that mental midget quoted with this

Unless there is some kind of bug

If they're counting comments to Tweets you haven't looked at as read, that is obviously a BUG...

Reading is fundamental little nikkas...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
LZVXLlQ.png

concise

Veteran
Daps

If they're counting comments to Tweets you haven't looked at as read, that is obviously a BUG...

:laugh:

That is not a bug, it is a feature.

That is also how archaic tech like message boards work. Every post that loads counts as "read" whether you actually read it or not. Just like when you click a thread title here and it takes you straight to the newest "unread" post.

imessage, whatsapp, other text apps work the same way.

That is also Elon trying to not to overwork his current servers.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Unless it’s a bug :mjlol:

all you had to do was read and see that just scrolling is being count as read before jumping out that window

My bad tho you to popular to read posts

You be outside

:pachaha:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:laugh:

That is not a bug, it is a feature.

That is also how archaic tech like message boards work. Every post that loads counts as "read" whether you actually read it or not. Just like when you click a thread title here and it takes you straight to the newest "unread" post.

imessage, whatsapp, other text apps work the same way.

That is also Elon trying to not to overwork his current servers.
Do you even know what the definition of a BUG is in relation to software?:heh:

An unexpected problem with the software

OVERSIGHT commonly leads to unexpected problems with software, especially when rolling out updates/patches/changes...

Unless you think his intent with this rule is to kill the platform, hundreds of unread tweets getting counted as seen/read is obviously an unexpected problem due to a oversight...It's comically sad one for a tech company to make, but still an oversight...

They're probably going to fix that unless he wants the platform to die...Regardless, bottom line here is the comment that mental midget quoted was not directed at folks who click on a tweet and get credited for all the comments on it as seen/read...That comment CLEARLY directed at no life having no p*ssy getting little nikkas who actually read 300+ tweets a day...Pretending those two scenarios are the same thing is a clear cut false equivalency...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That insecure incel bought Twitter thinking he's gonna create a cult following from all the MAGA rednecks by giving them a platform where they can be ignorant.

fukk around and found out his platform going down worse than a Tumblr.

He's like Connor McGregor. Early in hus career many people loved him, but success turned him into a complete piece of shyt.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Do you even know what the definition of a BUG is in relation to software?:heh:

An unexpected problem with the software

OVERSIGHT commonly leads to unexpected problems with software, especially when rolling out updates/patches/changes...

Unless you think his intent with this rule is to kill the platform, hundreds of unread tweets getting counted as seen/read is obviously an unexpected problem due to a oversight...It's comically sad one for a tech company to make, but still an oversight...

They're probably going to fix that unless he wants the platform to die...Regardless, bottom line here is the comment that mental midget quoted was not directed at folks who click on a tweet and get credited for all the comments on it as seen/read...That comment CLEARLY directed at no life having no p*ssy getting little nikkas who actually read 300+ tweets a day...Pretending those two scenarios are the same thing is a clear cut false equivalency...

The only bug is not paying the google cloud bill. If they paid, none of this would be happening.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s scary how much POWER this OPEN white supremacist has over some of y’all :scust:

“Please Elon please make it normal again” :scust: