“Rate Limit Exceeded” on Twitter.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unless there is some kind of bug, I don't think you no life nikkas realize how fukking pathetic you are to exceed these limits...

Actively reading 300+ tweets a day? :what:

Get a fukking life, the internet is not meant to be a substitute for being scared to go outside and talk to people...

SMH
These the type of nikkas that was prob like "Sending and reading that many emails a day???? Man get your ass in the office and send that telegraph and go interact with people!"

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Elon bought Twitter and basically said:

B058AkK8Nz5lsbGbQAk0Rh1fX5.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
These the type of nikkas that was prob like "Sending and reading that many emails a day???? Man get your ass in the office and send that telegraph and go interact with people!"
This makes ZERO sense, I doubt anyone ever said that...

WORK emails have real world value, most tweets absolutely do not, because most of them come from idiots chasing clout to monetize their idiocy...

You no p*ssy getting cornball no life nikkas damn well know almost all your time on there is either e-beefing over dumb shyt an idiot said, watching idiots do dumb shyt and tickling your little mushrooms to thots...:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
EehWHVV.png

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Unless there is some kind of bug, I don't think you no life nikkas realize how fukking pathetic you are to exceed these limits...

Get a fukking life, the internet is not meant to be a substitute for being scared to go outside and talk to people...

SMH
Dudes come online to an archaic message board to shyt on ppl using one of the most popular social media platforms out

You just have to scroll past tweets to count them as read, not actually click on them

And a lot of the tweets aren't even from people you follow

Daps
I just transferred my tiktok account to Gmail. I had it synced to twitter first, but with the way Musk is going, I was scared it would have gotten deleted. And I just broke 3k followers :sadcam:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

SMH

This is stupid especially since your posting on the coli and you probably read posts all the time on the Coli

You could read a cpl hundred post on the coli quickly

This thread alone 150 + posts, did you read

them?

You gotta be fukking pathetic to read that many coli posts, you no life ass nikka go outside and talk to people

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is stupid especially since your posting on the coli and you probably read posts all the time on the Coli

You could read a cpl hundred post on the coli quickly

This thread alone 150 + posts, did you read

them?

You gotta be fukking pathetic to read that many coli posts, you no life ass nikka go outside and talk to people
Hold at the bolded:russ:
We know dudes, including myself be skipping over posts to get the meat and potatoes