Daps
7tt96f.jpg
Arcadium Alex Jones, everyone on the web is conspiring for Sony :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Would be much easier if you just bought a ps5, then you’d have a reason to post in all the game threads
This defense is dumb as fukk. And it’s all y’all have to run to when you can’t back up your stan shyt.

You don’t have a PC, but in here talking about the PC port.

Again you are only exposing yourself with these type of posts :ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Such anger in your defense of sony and your leader. :wow:

Would be much easier to just be honest and admit sony mislead with regard to the PS5 SSD. :manny:

I'm not even angry at that. its just lame and unfunny. trust you'd said way dumber shyt I could be mad at.

I really don't give a shyt what sony mislead about the ssd I never even spoke on that. what I said is your a weirdo posting so much over something so trivial, for a game you don't own and are not buying.

You need a hobby, I would suggest gaming but we all see thats not working out too well for you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not even angry at that. its just lame and unfunny. trust you'd said way dumber shyt I could be mad at.

I really don't give a shyt what sony mislead about the ssd I never even spoke on that. what I said is your a weirdo posting so much over something so trivial, for a game you don't own and are not buying.

You need a hobby, I would suggest gaming but we all see thats not working out too well for you.
And you in here talking to me about it. :francis:

Again you goofballs are only exposing yourselves.

I’m in here talking about a new release in which a lot of people were waiting to see if it was steam deck verified

The only reason y’all quoting me and taking offense to what i said on here is cause you want to defend sony.

You or gizmo don’t own the PC version yet you in here talking about it with me.

pitiful behavior outa you weirdos :smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And you in here talking to me about it. :francis:

Again you goofballs are only exposing yourselves.

I’m in here talking about a new release in which a lot of people were waiting to see if it was steam deck verified

The only reason y’all quoting me and taking offense to what i said on here is cause you want to defend sony.

You or gizmo don’t own the PC version yet you in here talking about it with me.

pitiful behavior outa you weirdos :smh:

I own the shyt on ps5. I'm not double dipping for this type of game at full price

You don't own either version you fukking fakkit what are you even saying.