Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Got halfway through last year then kinda lost interest. It's a fun game no doubt but it gets repetitive to me. But I'm still gonna finish it. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mind frame last time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished this game last night, great game and really fun. Rivet and Kit were very likable. Cant wait for the next one where he probably goes to search for other Lombaxes. I hope Rivet is in the game moving forward.

There’s no way Rivet won’t be in future games. People liked her more than Ratchet lol

But yeah, i would have loved some DLC for this. Insomniac are the kids of just gameplay feel.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to give this game another try, I gave up by the after the 1st boss fight :pachaha:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Gizmo knows I been saying they could definitely do a battle royale like shooter multiplayer game with R&C...these different maps/worlds are primed for it

Sony need to holla at me, I got so many money making ideas
BadBlackBug-size_restricted.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game needs DLC I agree. DLC and even a multiplayer component. The gameplay and fast paced action would be INCREDIBLE for an online shooter.

WTF why haven't they done that yet? This game would be PERFECT for a online shooter PVP and PVE.

They could have everyone start with the burst pistol and then have some of the heavier weapons be dropped on the map like a typical arena shooter.
Everyone would have customizable lombaxes male or female.

Sony man :snoop: