Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you not post these clowns

why would playstation owners be the second class citizens when the game is literally on ps plus right now? :snoop:
:wow:

And i’ve seen lots of people say the PS+ release is what got them into the franchise for the first time.

Seems “old games” on a subscription service are of value after all:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whoever argued that they weren’t? :dahell:

Subscription services are for indie, AA, and old games, thats been the point we’ve been trying to make this entire time
The high yall get from playing old games for free is wild

So are the people playing old(and better)games for free wild??

Or is it the guys online crying cause they were sold a dream and now watching others play the games they stanned for better and cheaper??

Don’t get mad at that guy for sticking to the script:mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So are the people playing old(and better)games for free wild??

Or is it the guys online crying cause they were sold a dream and now watching others play the games they stanned for better and cheaper??

Don’t get mad at that guy for sticking to the script:mjpls:

Yes, do you see anyone doing backflips to play Rift Apart on ps plus? The people that held out for it were never that hype to play it.

The people that are gonna play it on PC aren’t huge in number. Most people that wanted to play it played it two years ago

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, do you see anyone doing backflips to play Rift Apart on ps plus? The people that held out for it were never that hype to play it.

The people that are gonna play it on PC aren’t huge in number. Most people that wanted to play it played it two years ago
Game just hit ps+ so I'm playing it now..... Was never gonna pay $70 for this to begin with.... :mjgrin:
Just finished my first playthrough and wow

rock-clapping.gif

First party excellence

I'm playing this joint now off that PS Plus and my God what a beautiful game. It's been a while since a game literally had my eyes bugging out trying to take it all in.
I'm hoppin on Ratchet.

:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You proved me wrong by posting 4 people that literally said they were never gonna pay for the game to begin with, genius :ohhh:
The majority of people that play “sony exclusives” (and most any game nowadays) play them well after the game releases.

But on here for stan wars reasons y’all pretend it’s day one or nothing.

Just pulled up a mirror to watch you squirm away from your own rhetoric.

The dude in that tweet is mad because the shyt y’all stan didn’t come to fruition, now you mad at him for believing in the shyt.

Sony stan’s are wild :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The majority of people that play “sony exclusives” (and most any game nowadays) play them well after the game releases.

But on for stan wars y’all pretend it’s day one or nothing.

Just pulled up a mirror to watch you squirm away from your own rhetoric.

The dude in that tweet is mad because the shyt y’all stan didn’t come to fruition, now you mad at him for believing in the shyt.

Sony stan’s are wild :mjlol:

I see this is the thread you are posting up in today :mjlol: