Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Insomniac did it again, Great game :wow:

181b5f94ab025-screenshot-Url.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Running through my backlog, just finished Miles Morales, starting this today.
I was thinking about finally starting Cyberpunk since I’m on PC, but I lowkey forgot I skipped this. I might go ahead and cop it on sale rn. How is it not on any Plus yet :why:

I have Forbidden West still downloaded just rotting :dead:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I was thinking about finally starting Cyberpunk since I’m on PC, but I lowkey forgot I skipped this. I might go ahead and cop it on sale rn. How is it not on any Plus yet :why:

I have Forbidden West still downloaded just rotting :dead:
Do yourself a favor and run that forbidden west first. Game was so good I copped that Zero Dawn on sale for $10 just now. I would say it’s better than Cyberpunk but I haven’t seen what they’ve done to it via updates

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do yourself a favor and run that forbidden west first. Game was so good I copped that Zero Dawn on sale for $10 just now. I would say it’s better than Cyberpunk but I haven’t seen what they’ve done to it via updates
Oh it’s a higher quality and better game than Cyberpunk for sure, it’s just cursed for me. I got HZD day one, and I was liking it, but then BOTW came out and I just couldn’t look at it the same. I didn’t beat it until the PC port. Bought FW day one, and it was cool, but then Elden Ring came out a wk later and I haven’t been able to get back into it :pachaha: I really don’t think I vibe with the series tbh but I’ll probably beat it one day.

My list for October is probably gonna be Rift Apart and RE8. I’m actually tryna wait until they get that next major Cyberpunk update if I can

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Oh it’s a higher quality and better game than Cyberpunk for sure, it’s just cursed for me. I got HZD day one, and I was liking it, but then BOTW came out and I just couldn’t look at it the same. I didn’t beat it until the PC port. Bought FW day one, and it was cool, but then Elden Ring came out a wk later and I haven’t been able to get back into it :pachaha: I really don’t think I vibe with the series tbh but I’ll probably beat it one day.

My list for October is probably gonna be Rift Apart and RE8. I’m actually tryna wait until they get that next major Cyberpunk update if I can
No the fukk it is not, don't lie to him Forbidden West is mid just like Zero Dawn.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
52475569749_327c4fe267_h.jpg

Let’s get straight to the good stuff: we’re thrilled to announce Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will receive a 20th Anniversary Armor Pack TODAY in honor of #Ratchet20, which will be available via a game update at no extra cost. * The pack includes five armors inspired by games throughout the franchise’s history – and we have an awesome selection:

• Commando Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Holoflux Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
  • Quest Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
  • Marauder Armor inspired by Ratchet: Deadlocked
  • Clank armor to celebrate the greatest of pals