Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been replaying this since last week upon getting my OLED. Playing this in the updated 120 FPS transferring to 40 FPS fidelity mode hack patch is pretty much the best way to play this now. It's only 6 ms slower than performance mode RT, so it feels just like it, but with all the fidelity mode's true glory.:blessed:

I hope forbidden west gets this mode:feedme:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In Zurkies? Which tier (bronze, silver, gold)? I spent mad time tryna get that shyt, can’t keep enough distance to kill em with the shots instead of the shield.

Stop them with sprinklers

Also remember you aren’t supposed to hit them with the actual shield you have to hit them with their bullets that you catch in the shield at its highest tier and deflect back to them. If they die by the shield it wont count

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Got the Plat. Return Policy trophy actually wasn’t difficult.

great game!

e6SJLg3_d.webp

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Copped this today but I have to play through the ps4 ratchet and clank first..is this a continuation of that one?

Ps4 game is a remake of the original game, ps5 game is like the 17th game in the series. Stories not that important though.

I say just play rift apart and go back and play the ps4 version if you enjoy it. You might get burnt out