Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
finished this & great game, liked the PS4 1 a lil bit more but very little to complain about in this one except for those challenges :francis::gucci:

final mission was :wow: and exactly how you properly finish off a great build tho I thought the Silver Nefarious was more attached to this rather than fully immersed in the game

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the point of no return, so pretty much will complete tomorrow. Basically the game encapsulates Insomniac's games as a whole:

• EXCEPTIONAL technically and production wise.
  • Great controls, design, feel, traversal.
  • Solid if derivative gameplay.
  • By the numbers story.
  • Pacing issues thanks to some padding and obnoxious puzzles.

All in all it's an 8/10, very solid game but I'm happy they are moving on to Wolverine and focusing on Spiderman, because the main cast in these games is pretty trash and the story is just...meh. Good supporting cast though.

I was considering finishing all the side stuff, but with my backlog as it is... :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the point of no return, so pretty much will complete tomorrow. Basically the game encapsulates Insomniac's games as a whole:

• EXCEPTIONAL technically and production wise.
  • Great controls, design, feel, traversal.
  • Solid if derivative gameplay.
  • By the numbers story.
  • Pacing issues thanks to some padding and obnoxious puzzles.

All in all it's an 8/10, very solid game but I'm happy they are moving on to Wolverine and focusing on Spiderman, because the main cast in these games is pretty trash and the story is just...meh. Good supporting cast though.

I was considering finishing all the side stuff, but with my backlog as it is... :francis:

cats caught feelings (not you) cuz I said the game was “good but not GOTY” tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

DLC or new game?

I wouldn’t mind a tsushima style co-op or arena style pvp expansion. It could be like Splitgate with the warping around.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just Platinumed it today.
I forgot how fun it was.

I would take an entire DLC of just pocket dimensions. Just one after another. I like the platforming in this game more than the shooting

Ratchet_and_Clank_Rift_Apart_Scarstu_Debris_Field_Zurkies_Armor_Pod_1.png