Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just made it to the Part where Rivet is awakens the fixer, and she's grinding on rails while trying to dodge everything that's crumbling around her and Clank

nah, this game goes crazy :wow:

Between this and spiderman, Insomniac's having a GOAT run :banderas:

Rocket Boots are amazing!

The big uncharted moment of the game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:lolbron:

I’m really enjoying the exploration in this game tho…my OCD is not gonna allow me to finish this in just 10 hours…confession but I didn’t play it long enough…game opens up tremendously once you get the speed boots :whew:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:lolbron:

I’m really enjoying the exploration in this game tho…my OCD is not gonna allow me to finish this in just 10 hours…confession but I didn’t play it long enough…game opens up tremendously once you get the speed boots :whew:

Breh don't listen to goofy Xbots
None of these games you finish in 8 hrs unless you a speed running weirdo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh don't listen to goofy Xbots
None of these games you finish in 8 hrs unless you a speed running weirdo.

it has nothing to do with the stan wars on here…the sites I use to gauge times all have it as a game you can finish quickly (less than 15 hours)…but like I did with metroid, I’ll be taking my time with this looking around and exploring shyt…granted I don’t think I’m gonna be spending as much time as I ended up doing with metroid dread (almost 50 hours)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
it has nothing to do with the stan wars on here…the sites I use to gauge times all have it as a game you can finish quickly (less than 15 hours)…but like I did with metroid, I’ll be taking my time with this looking around and exploring shyt…granted I don’t think I’m gonna be spending as much time as I ended up doing with metroid dread (almost 50 hours)

That's the thing, regarding those sites. Nobody plays games like that
You look for collectibles, you trophy hunt, do side quests etc etc.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, regarding those sites. Nobody plays games like that
You look for collectibles, you trophy hunt, do side quests etc etc.

you don’t know what sites I’m talking about they take various playing styles into account…anyway I’m late on the game and am not interested in rehashing an old argument about playing times…my comment had nothing to do with xbots or sony stans or whatever

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game!

Excellent 1st PS5 game. It was great from start to finish :wow:

the new characters Kit and Rivet are so likeable and fleshed out. The Voice acting was great too. The black chick from MadTV voiced Kit lol

Great game, I'm gonna play the hardest difficulty now.

EDIT: This game also makes me hope there is a Jak and Daxter game coming out at some point in time

EDIT 2: I liked the switching between Ratchet and Rivet throughout the game. The new Spiderman game that comes out in 2023 will prolly have that same kinda switching.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game!

Excellent 1st PS5 game. It was great from start to finish :wow:

the new characters Kit and Rivet are so likeable and fleshed out. The Voice acting was great too. The black chick from MadTV voiced Kit lol

Great game, I'm gonna play the hardest difficulty now.

EDIT: This game also makes me hope there is a Jak and Daxter game coming out at some point in time

EDIT 2: I liked the switching between Ratchet and Rivet throughout the game. The new Spiderman game that comes out in 2023 will prolly have that same kinda switching.

I straight up like rivet more than ratchet…I like kit better than clank too…I’ll probably finish this up saturday…I’ve knocked off like 4-5 planets already

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I straight up like rivet more than ratchet…I like kit better than clank too…I’ll probably finish this up saturday…I’ve knocked off like 4-5 planets already
Rivet is so cool, man. Good on Insomniac for adding a great character to the series.

man, what a likeable cast. Great, great game