Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can someone ELI5 the ratchet and clank SDD controversy for me? IDK what's even going on

Edit: I see now that you're referring to what that waterhead Mad Titan is quoting. It's some random xbox stan trying to mislead people.

People explain it under the actual tweet:

And under the DF guys tweet as well:

There's nothing nefarious happening and there's no malicious code there to hobble the PC port. Direct Storage just isn't as good a solution as what Sony came up with.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xbox and their sycophants are really turning this industry into shyt :francis:
The absolute dumbest discourses from grown men

deadass. Like how do you even sit up and think "let me start a argument over this (the ssd shyt)"

its such a trivial and silly thing to even care about, especially if you aren't even going to play the fukking game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
deadass. Like how do you even sit up and think "let me start a argument over this (the ssd shyt)"

its such a trivial and silly thing to even care about, especially if you aren't even going to play the fukking game.

They are the most insecure and damaged stan base. Everything about them is about being attacked.

They took Insomniac talking about the PS5 SSD as a attack on xbox and now they’ve made it their life mission to prove it was false. They ignore the fact that their studios aren’t even making games like R&C in the first place and focusing on the aspect of their console their developers aren’t using at all.

Xbox has yet to put out anything current gen, so their hobby became proving how sony hasn’t either :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They are the most insecure and damaged stan base. Everything about them is about being attacked.

They took Insomniac talking about the PS5 SSD as a attack on xbox and now they’ve made it their life mission to prove it was false. They ignore the fact that their studios aren’t even making games like R&C in the first place and focusing on the aspect of their console their developers aren’t using at all.

Xbox has yet to put out anything current gen, so their hobby became proving how sony hasn’t either :mjlol:

Its rather ironic when the sole reason for owning that system, Starfield, will have an undoubtedly worse experience console wise

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What a tremendous technical showcase as well as another really fun entry to the Ratchet series. Shame that this came out two years ago and FF16 is the first next-gen only exclusive since then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What a tremendous technical showcase as well as another really fun entry to the Ratchet series. Shame that this came out two years ago and FF16 is the first next-gen only exclusive since then.

TLOUR was a really good looking remake as well. But yeah, ground up new games, looking forward to SM2, kind of crazy both insomniac games too