Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Just Platinum'd this the other day. Easiest RYNO I've earned in a R&C game, hands down. And then that bytch drops Thunderjaws on folks?
fukking love it.

They need to quit playing with my boy, Ratchet, though. Either shyt or get off the pot with the whole "finding the other Lombaxes" nonsense.

Or bring back old girl from Going Commando and let him make some fukking hybrids or something.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just Platinum'd this the other day. Easiest RYNO I've earned in a R&C game, hands down. And then that bytch drops Thunderjaws on folks?
fukking love it.

They need to quit playing with my boy, Ratchet, though. Either shyt or get off the pot with the whole "finding the other Lombaxes" nonsense.

Or bring back old girl from Going Commando and let him make some fukking hybrids or something.

Thats what rivet is for :mjpls:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Thats what rivet is for :mjpls:
That's what I thought, until they kept pushing the narrative that Rivet is just a female version/doppelganger of him from another dimension.

They intentionally tried to make it weird. Straight up LOKI Season 1 Sylvie shyt.

If they hadn't done that, I was hoping for her to be the MC in the next Ratchet game, with Ratchet getting into baby raising shenanigans as a break between main story gameplay segments. Basically, just the Incredibles 2, but as a video game with guns and platforming sections.

Insomniac dropped the ball hard, IMO.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's what I thought, until they kept pushing the narrative that Rivet is just a female version/doppelganger of him from another dimension.

They intentionally tried to make it weird. Straight up LOKI Season 1 Sylvie shyt.

If they hadn't done that, I was hoping for her to be the MC in the next Ratchet game, with Ratchet getting into baby raising shenanigans as a break between main story gameplay segments. Basically, just the Incredibles 2, but as a video game with guns and platforming sections.

Insomniac dropped the ball hard, IMO.

They can still do it. Just shrug it off if people think its weird. We know clank and and kit aren’t really the same, its probably not really the same for ratchet and rivet either.

I think the female lombax from the old games got retconned

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
They can still do it. Just shrug it off if people think its weird. We know clank and and kit aren’t really the same, its probably not really the same for ratchet and rivet either.

I think the female lombax from the old games got retconned
I hope they salvage it, because it's only been three Lombaxes we've seen in the series at this point, and it's been out since I was a teen.