Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach it's 4PM I'm not doing this today lmao.
Oh you gone do it :shaq:

What’s funny is, they had y’all convinced those portal transitions weren’t even load screens.

The shyt is not possible on last gen without completely changing the game as is.
Load screens are an actual gameplay feature, it can’t be scaled.

If only there was someone here who knew exactly how this would play out

The only difference a PS4 version would have is for that ~1 second loading pause it would be a ~10-20 second pause. Which would absolutely be much less impressive, but not impossible and the type of thing that will be normal on last gen versions of cross gen games.

:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not really running defense on anything. I already told you I don't care about the SSD thing.

I just think you're a dumbass with a dumbass argument.
Bout a dozen posts since yesterday calling me names for talking about a game you don’t have and a topic you deem stupid and you don’t care about.

Be a clown on the internet brehs :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bout a dozen posts since yesterday calling me names for talking about a game you don’t have and a topic you deem stupid and you don’t care about.

Be a clown on the internet brehs :mjlol:

:russell: You only gone get a couple replies out of me today I got shyt to do, gonna have to interact with your family today unfortunately.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russell: You only gone get a couple replies out of me today I got shyt to do, gonna have to interact with your family today unfortunately.
You always talmbout you above posting here, but you still be here.:wow:

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

You can’t disparage a person for engaging on a message board or topic while you yourself are doing the same thing.

fukk wrong with you breh :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From the other place:

Oh my goodness.

Think we have a new contender for best looking game of all time. Looks insane on my G9 OLED at 5120x1440 w/ HDR.
jCP6d38.jpg

I'm getting a constant 60+ fps with everything at max settings, including all RT options maxed out. No upscaling or frame generation.

With DLSS upscaling @ quality and frame generation on, getting 100+ fps in the early sections, typically around 144fps.

Good to see PC Gang eat:salute:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
From the other place:

Good to see PC Gang eat:salute:
I have that monitor. Got it day one. It's absolutely amazing. It's crazy. I had the mini-led version before, and it was great, but there was terrible light bleed and bad blacks. This new OLED one is on par with my LG OLED TV. shyt's great. I do worry about burn-in though...

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Can someone ELI5 the ratchet and clank SDD controversy for me? IDK what's even going on