Ratchet and Clank PS5 to support 60fps

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm the only who can't tell the difference between 60 and 30fps. I remember on the last of us remake I kept switching between modes Anna couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be noticing. I play mostly RPGs though so I'm taking 30FPS all day.
It depends where you are within the game when you're messing with those settings. If you're sitting in the corner of a building just looking at a wall (even if you move the camera around a bit) you're not going to notice the difference because that specific area isn't graphically intensive. But get into an area where there are a lot of enemies where the frames drop & then mess with those settings and you should be able to see a big difference in smoothness. But some people are honestly just blind and can't see a lot of specifics in video like that. I can tell slight differences in framerate, refresh rate, and resolution. I have friends who say they can't see the difference between 720 and 1080 or 1080 and 4k lol.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@PS4 - The Gunk looks nice, but it's not on the level of R&C. Remember, the video they showed off for HB2 was at <25fps and some weird resolution.

Your shtick is getting old and corny.:stopitslime:

I never claimed this game would be bad. Just talking about the technology being used. All of insomniacs games use baked lighting, it allows them be very specific about the lighting and overall look of the game.
So is yours. You made an awful lot of authoritative statements in this thread and they've been nothing but lies. You don't know what you're talking about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing else to talk about.

It’s Ratchet and Clank:comeon:

If people weren’t attaching their next gen aspirations to it there would be nothing to talk about:yeshrug:
You know what's funny? There's posts and threads that were made that sound exactly the same years ago for Ratchet and Clank PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So is yours. You made an awful lot of authoritative statements in this thread and they've been nothing but lies. You don't know what you're talking about.
We gone do this again? :mjlol:

The whole point of a 60fps mode is that the resolution and other graphical features will be drastically lowered.
We see examples on PS4 Pro. Xbox one X and on PC.

Nothing I said was a lie, and it’s clear you don’t know what the fukk you are talking about :ufdup:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We gone do this again? :mjlol:

The whole point of a 60fps mode is that the resolution and other graphical features will be drastically lowered.
We see examples on PS4 Pro. Xbox one X and on PC.

Nothing I said was a lie, and it’s clear you don’t know what the fukk you are talking about :ufdup:
You either have reading comprehension issues or you're getting off on being disingenuous... I don't know. It's hard talking to people like you.