Rat breh tortured by islanders

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Y'all do realize there is a difference between acting upon your own agency and actively torturing an animal vs eating the meat of an already dead animal that you had no direct involvement with its death right??? :patrice:

Next yall gonna say using a textbook in class is the same as actively committing arson and burning down a forest cuz both result in a loss of trees:martin:

The comparison of eating meat to torturing rats is an illogical one

Nikka, I’m Vegan and I don’t give a fukk about no rats. I hope they’re all eradicated. Torture or not. I’m not Vegan for animal reasons, though. Only health.
:pachaha:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
I felt bad and laughed at the same time :russ::mjlol:

Just trying to comprehend how the hell they manage to tie that shyt down im like come on nikka its just a rat

Feed that lil nikka a piece of spiked cheese and be done with it :hhh:

That muhfuka must've woke up lookin forward to munchin on a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and found that rat breh inside the box just chillin like :hamster:

And that island nikka said :damn: "ME CEREAL MON" :to:

"FUK DAT RAAT BATTI BOII MON" :birdman: "BRUDDAZZ GEIT DEE TORTURE KIT MON" :ufdup:

BOMBACLAAT!!

:laff::laff::laff:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:
tmnt21.jpg

We never learn :snoop:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Man this shyt is disturbing. Just kill them and be done with it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
theres a sociopathic and demonic element to torturing an innocent creature for pleasure for no reason though...

i hope they let it go and gave it some food afterwards...if not...

someone should put a bullet in the camera man and everyone else that participated before its too late.
They should kill people for torturing animals?

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
theres a sociopathic and demonic element to torturing an innocent creature for pleasure for no reason though...

i hope they let it go and gave it some food afterwards...if not...

someone should put a bullet in the camera man and everyone else that participated before its too late.
There’s nothing “innocent” on this earth. Life is competition. You think a rat gives a fukk about you or your brand of fake morality? Rats would eat you alive if they could.

fukk you and your fake self righteousness. Your energy is undoubtedly worse than the boys in the video.