Rat breh tortured by islanders

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All those documentaries about food before it gets to the supermarket.....You dont think those animals living conditions before going to the slaughterhouse is torture?

:mjpls:

Direct
Indirect

There is a difference.

I don't give a shyt about animals, my point is moreso about the psyche of a person who enjoys torturing them.

I killed my first goat at 14, butcher knife up from throat to the brain, instant. No torture, no youtube videos. I killed it, my mom prepared and we as a family ate it.

I don't care about animals, but if someone gets off by torturing them, that says a lot about them

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Direct
Indirect

There is a difference.

I don't give a shyt about animals, my point is moreso about the psyche of a person who enjoys torturing them.

I killed my first goat at 14, butcher knife up from throat to the brain, instant. No torture, no youtube videos. I killed it, my mom prepared and we as a family ate it.

I don't care about animals, but if someone gets off by torturing them, that says a lot about them

Wrong there is no difference.

Eating the flesh of a tortured animal is condoning the torture....Thats why I said "vegetarian" because they protest the torture.....
:ufdup:

Vegetarians and PETA would argue with you over saying there is a difference. Vegetarians and PETA go extra to speak on eating flesh as torture...u cant just make up some shyt now as if vegetarians and Peta haven't been saying eating flesh is torture for years
:heh:

and thats why u tried to throw that story of u killing your food in a righteous manner as a distraction because most people cant relate and eat tortured animal meat.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong there is no difference.

Eating the flesh of a tortured animal is condoning the torture....Thats why I said "vegetarian" because they protest the torture.....

Vegetarians would argue with you over saying there is a difference. Vegetarians go extra to speak on eating flesh as torture...u cant just make up some shyt now as if vegetarians and Peta have been saying eating flesh is torture for years
:heh:

and thats why u tried to throw that story of u killing your food in a righteous manner as a distraction because most people cant relate and eat tortured animal meat.

I don't think you are getting what I'm saying at all breh..

It's cool tho:yeshrug:

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
That's psychopathic behavior. Who really sits there and decides to tie up and abuse a living creature for fun? I work with mice and rats and even euthanizing them is weird for me.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats some sociopath shyt...only a matter of time until they move on to dogs/cats and then humans

Just trap/kill the rat like everyone else does and keep it moving. To torture it is some weirdo, sick shyt.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Y'all do realize there is a difference between acting upon your own agency and actively torturing an animal vs eating the meat of an already dead animal that you had no direct involvement with its death right??? :patrice:

Next yall gonna say using a textbook in class is the same as actively committing arson and burning down a forest cuz both result in a loss of trees:martin:

The comparison of eating meat to torturing rats is an illogical one

It's false equivalency. You hear that shyt all the time from vegan clowns.

Torturing a rat is some sadistic shyt, you derive pleasure from seeing that animal in pain. The procurement and eating of meat is utilitarian.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Human beings better hope we remain at the top of the food chain

cause they gonna fuk us up if they get smarter

Cows 400 million years from now with PHDs n sh1t like, remember when yall used to BBQ us?

only reason we evolved so far beyond every other species is cause we got thumbs :yeshrug:

if cows, or chickens... ever start developing thumbs we need to make them extinct on site

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I see nothing wrong with this. As a kid in Jamaica I used to burn the pink baby rats alive when I found them and drop cinder blocks on their parents /relatives